I suffer from high stress levels and as a result insomnia and anxiety. I tried a few but finally sourced some from the "Sceletium" page on FB. The effects of the extract were a dramatic stress release, I feel more grounded when i take it daily and I now dont go without! I have given some to a friend for her social phobia and she is very happy too. Overall I can highly reccomend this friendly plant...

It obviously works for some people but definitely not for others. Gave sceletium to my son and husband and have never seen them in a worse mood - terrible terrible effect on mood swings and will never touch this stuff again!!!

Woodbury | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/23/2021
Condition: Athletic performance

I was the PI in a randomized double blind placebo control trial that proved its safety and effectiveness in increasing executive functions in normal volunteers. The study was not for exercise performance. We are the second study to prove safety so webmd has not done its homework. Yes, there can be interactions with any medication that increases serotonin. Michel Woodbury MD

Anonymous | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/7/2017

DiamondLotus | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/19/2015

Felt a difference the 2nd day. Very subtle, no sort of high as with zanex or other pharmaceutical antidepressants, just realized i did not feel so depressed or anxiety ridden, just felt normal, pleasant and calm. No side effects that I notice, though I am new with taking this supplement. So far, very nice, very helpful, seems to work for me.

Lisa M. | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/6/2015

I smoked for 45 years and had quit for 5 days when a recurring and stressful situation occurred. Bound and determined not to start smoking, but knowing I needed help, I went to Garner's and explained the situation. They asked me if I was on any SSRIs. I said no and they recommended fermented kanna. I followed their directions and it worked immediately. I will definitely use it in the future

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/22/2014

This has been God-sent. It is one thing that has helped change my life. I take a little throughout most every day. Dosage: ~50-100 mg at a time; no more than 1 g per day; most days I use it 2-3 times

wraith | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/15/2013

Great in tea, snuff or water pipe. This website lacks a dangerous interaction risk of this drug. Do not take it within 2 weeks of taking an MAOI or SSRI drug at all.

123z | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/15/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness
Jano | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/11/2012

Generally stressed out and found my system getting low with build up stress over time - agiatation, anxiety and poor sleep. Took some plain herb capsules(ordered sceletium.za.net). First day within 30 minutes started to feel extreme destressing and calming, the destress was so strong I had to sit down & take deep breaths but I really felt it working. Slept like a baby that night. Woke up a different person, now take it every day and my stress levels stay much more manageable and my wife says Im much less grumpy! :) I love this stuff!!Read More Read Less

gen | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
3/24/2012

It stopped my anxiety disorder completely , took away my irritable bowel and bladder symptoms completely as well. I had tried prescribed medications and non worked.

Happy | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |