These are not a wonder drug but will help to aid small amounts of weight loss if a full course is completed. All those complaining of nausea, raspberry ketones should be taken on a full stomach. If you take them first thing on a morning without haven eaten first you will feel sick. Take no more than 1000-1200mg in any on dose and you will be fine. I eat healthily anyway and am in good shape but st...

I have gained weight from this, I took 2 at breakfast an two at supper. I only used it for 3 days and I gained 5 lbs from it! Biggest waste of $30 I have ever spent! I do not recommend this product to anyone!

4/18/2021

Gepe53 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/21/2020
Condition: Weight loss

I haven't take Raspberry Ketones 500 mg, 1 capsule a day for very long, few weeks.I didn't know it helped with fatigue,as I have Fibromyalgia. Haven't noticed any weight loss yet. I take Ceylon cinnamon 2000 mg, 1 capsule a day too.....well, my stomach has been hurting,have gas too and found out this is a side effect. So, I'm not sure about taking this, thinking about making a qt of decaff- green tea and adding 1 capsule of cinnamon to it. I read to take the Raspberry Ketones in the AM.

patp | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/4/2019
Condition: Weight loss

46 y/o It may be that older individuals trying this may have cortisol issues which ketones can affect because of their stimulant effect. So caution stimulants in older adults can cause weight gain. My experience has been great since I cut the dose in half and only take it when I work out and reduce caffeine. I accidentally took it at night once, wont do that again...lol Anyway, listen to your body but mine says it's a win.

Razi | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/26/2017
Condition: Weight loss

Razberi-K by Kleissinger Labs. After one month I gained over 8 lbs despite increasing exercise and cutting out sugar. Thinking it was coincidence I tried again 1 year later and gained 3 lbs in the first week. I contacted the company with no reply. This product doesn't work and there is no support. Waste of money!

Jane | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/2/2017
Condition: Weight loss

It was a good experience. Lost 5kilograms in a month. Will recommend to anyone. I was on Raspberry Ketone Plus from January this year. Since now 34 kilograms lost. No side effects for me.I don't see this brand in a drop-down list. It is Evo Slimming, here is where I got it from https://www.raspberryketonebuy.org . Anyone with simmilar experience with these pills?