Taken in combination with deprenyl, I have found this medicine somewhat effective. I can concentrate for a period of time and get absorbed in a task, although I find that my motivation to do things that I do not enjoy is significantly decreased and I experience slight symptoms of depression because of this side effect.

this product made me very angry within 2 days. natural doc says go off immediately. so i did. still searching for htat answer for goofy dep caused by taking metholfolate along with severe headaches and muscle tension from folate

First Time | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/31/2021
Condition: Depression

It is effective. By filling capsule it takes some preparation. Be VERY and do not use too much especially with personal health issues.

Nbdyspcl | Age: 35-44 |
5/20/2020

Wears off after 15 minutes and leaves you more tired than before you took the first dose. Causes terrible headaches.

Onyx | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |