Taken in combination with deprenyl, I have found this medicine somewhat effective. I can concentrate for a period of time and get absorbed in a task, although I find that my motivation to do things that I do not enjoy is significantly decreased and I experience slight symptoms of depression because of this side effect.

I did not care for it although it seems to be effective logically by reconditioning the mind by re-leveling chemicals naturally found in the brain. I think that the people that use this treatment should be specific to a necessity and not just experimentation although indications of the need to take this med based upon apparent psychopathological symptoms.

4/4/2021
Condition: Depression

Didn't do jack. About as useful as the beta-phenethylamine in fucking chocolate.

First Time | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/31/2021
Condition: Depression

It is effective. By filling capsule it takes some preparation. Be VERY and do not use too much especially with personal health issues.

Nbdyspcl | Age: 35-44 |
5/20/2020

Wears off after 15 minutes and leaves you more tired than before you took the first dose. Causes terrible headaches.

Carouselambra86 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
5/11/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I started taking it in place of Adderrall for ADHD, and to say it's effective is putting it very mildly. I first tried it in coffee, and when I couldn't keep it down, I bought capsules to fill with the powder form. I took 300 mg twice a day for the first few weeks, which was accompanied by an uncomfortably intense euphoria, and excessive weight loss. I now take 150 mg every other day, and that works very well for me.

Nero | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
12/20/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Great for a quick pick up of mood though some foggyness after 15 minutes but great feeling of euphoria. Taste horrible but best with coffee and plenty of sugar.