i am professor of herbal medicine at the university

whoever wrote this was not as knowledgeable as they thought. Mycosis Fungoides is NOT a fungus!!!! It is cancer! A form of NON HODGKINS LYMPHOMA. I suggest you fix your site!!!!

Dave | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/1/2021

Cholesterol dropped significantly after taking Naomi1000 mg of Citrus Bergamot daily for 4 months. Also shifted to oatmeal, beans, veggie burgers, more vegetables and 30 minutes daily exercise. Total - 214 to 173, LDL - 173 to 110, HDL stayed consistent at 50, Triglycerides stayed low

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
5/22/2021

This article is a waste of time for anyone to read. I'm at a loss for words at how irritated I am at this article. At first I was excited to see this information. Then as I kept reading I discovered that this article wasn't thought of as important because it's very obvious that the writer and the editor did a very poor job.

Usk | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/9/2020
Condition:

Taken for 2 months along with eliminating my need for Repatha because it was causing extreme leg pains. It lowered my cholesterol by 20%. Not as good as Repatha which was 50% but at least Bergamot had no side effects

Elderfisk | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/24/2019
Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/20/2019
Condition:

Took 500mg of Bergamot Extract one hour before bed for 2 months, lowered my levels 10%. Also seemed to calm me before bed but didn't really make my sleep better (theanine works better at that). Love the smell of bergamot but you won't smell it in capsule form. No side effects.

notagain | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/6/2018

To the person who criticized the author of this article, perhaps it is your reading comprehension that needs addressed. The author never called it a "fungus". The article clearly stated (and I quote) "Treating a type of cancer that begins in white blood cells and affects the skin (mycosis fungoides), when used along with ultra-violet (UV) light".

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/7/2015
Mames | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/21/2015

I couldn't find my med Rx while living in Bangkok. A local pharmacist suggested I use a few drops of bergamot oil in my shampoo until my Rx arrived from the States. I had so few flare-ups during the wait and clearance I never used the Rx again. Now I use this mix once a week instead of every shampoo, and mix a tiny amount in my body moisturizer.

pamelasue42 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
11/25/2014

When I am anxious I put a few drops of bergamot oil in palm of hand and with tip of fingers I dab a little on my temples on my crown Chakra and rub on chest. Then I rub my palms together to generate a little heat and and cup my hands over nose and mouth and inhale slowly through my nose and exhale slowly through my mouth, letting my warm breath out right onto palms to create a warm aromatherapy effect for next inhale through nose. I do this slowly and with eyes closed focusing on my breathing and relaxation while allowing my mind to be clear and thinking of the relaxation of my chest muscles, lungs, heart. It is so very effective and I love the scent! I also used it in my massage therapy sessions in the past, however it has to be stressed to patient NOT TO GO TANNING UNTIL AFTER THEY HAVE SHOWERED! I EXPERIENCED FIRST HAND A SLIGHT SUNBURN WHEN TANNING WITH BERGAMOT OIL ON MY SKIN! Read More Read Less

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/10/2014

I am writing to correct the statement that mycosis fungoides is a fungal infection. It is NOT. Mycosis fungoides is a T-Cell lymphoma disease associated with sezary cell infiltration and internal often fatal tumours. It has absolutely nothing to fdo with fungus of any type.

MFM | Age: 45-54 |
1/20/2011

Bergamot severely aggravated the allergy and caused itchy blistering rash. Consumed in Earl Grey Tea it causes severe ulcer like pain in stomach, upper intestinal tract which requires extended course of medication to alleviate.