I started drinking a tea that contains real bergamot oil a couple of years ago, and since I have started drinking it I have felt more healthy than ever. I also find that it has a calming effect when I am stressed out.

whoever wrote this was not as knowledgeable as they thought. Mycosis Fungoides is NOT a fungus!!!! It is cancer! A form of NON HODGKINS LYMPHOMA. I suggest you fix your site!!!!

Usk | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/9/2020
Condition: High cholesterol

Taken for 2 months along with eliminating my need for Repatha because it was causing extreme leg pains. It lowered my cholesterol by 20%. Not as good as Repatha which was 50% but at least Bergamot had no side effects

Elderfisk | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/24/2019
Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/20/2019
Condition: High cholesterol

Took 500mg of Bergamot Extract one hour before bed for 2 months, lowered my levels 10%. Also seemed to calm me before bed but didn't really make my sleep better (theanine works better at that). Love the smell of bergamot but you won't smell it in capsule form. No side effects.

notagain | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/6/2018

To the person who criticized the author of this article, perhaps it is your reading comprehension that needs addressed. The author never called it a "fungus". The article clearly stated (and I quote) "Treating a type of cancer that begins in white blood cells and affects the skin (mycosis fungoides), when used along with ultra-violet (UV) light".

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |