After taking opiate based painkillers for 11 years for chronic lower back pain I found this treatment effective and very liberating from side effects, withdrawl symptoms and general health decline from opiates.

I would walk lightly around companies that say that are going to send a sample but instead withdraw boat loads of money out your account. The company I ordered from was Health Natural CBD Oil. It has happened to me and I am not happy. As far as the product how it works for me? I would say fair. Works on my feet pretty well, other areas not so great. I have OA pain thoughout my body. Somedays I can...

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/9/2021
Condition: Neuropathic pain

I feel this is a total rip-off CBD is all about taking money from your account!!! Please DO NOT fall for this product it will drain your account!!!

jim roche | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/26/2021
Condition: Pain
Mia | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/10/2021
Condition: Insomnia

I had big problems with falling asleep and also anxiety. one year ago I heard about cbd health benefits... but it took me other month to decide and tried it. in this time I tried few brands but finally oil from https://hempevolution.eu/ gave me great result. amazing quality

5/10/2021
Condition: Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)

www.misterbotanist.com is THE solution ! https://www.misterbotanist.com/blogs/news https://www.misterbotanist.com/collections/all

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/30/2020
Condition: Anxiety

Under a lot of stress during a move, cannabidiol relieved sensation of pressure in my chest, particularly after drinking coffee.

mason10436aol.com | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/19/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Pure CBD Tincture Complex. Did Absolutely Nothing. It was a total waste of money

cartright7 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/14/2020
Condition: Opioid withdrawal

I literally cannot express how happy I am with CBD oil. I am recently off opiates and also getting back into shape at 45 years old. This stuff is amazing.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/30/2020
Condition: Anxiety

I've been taking Sir Hemp Co. CBD Isolate every evening. I take 30 mg. I feel that it calms me down. I am able to fall asleep and stay asleep. It has truly worked wonders for me.

Will Smith | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/2/2020
Condition:

Recently I ordered from Plus CBD Oil online store. Before using it, I didn't have very high exceptions. However, I am very happy now about its effects. I recommend you to get CBD and also order it with a discount from https://www.clothingric.com/guide/best-cbd-oil-stores

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/18/2020
Condition: Neuropathic pain

I suffer from chronic pain, fibromyalgia, and arthritis.CBD oil seems to give me a pain break for 20 to 30 minutes.

On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/5/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I've used High Tide Herbal oils to help sleep and relax 1000 mg full spectrum oil had very good flavor and was effective The salves I use on the regular for dry skin and eczema. The Relief and Citrus ones work really well. non greasy and all natural ingredients. product also goes a long way. I bought 2 different 4 oz jars about 2 months ago and I've barely made a dent in it. Definitely recommend for anyone with skin conditions for sure.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/29/2020
Alex9234 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/1/2020
Condition: Anxiety

I primarily use CBD for anxiety (capsules and tinctures) and for discomfort that comes from working out (topical products). Phyto Fusions is a brand that has worked really well for me.

mmj4ms | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/28/2020
Condition: Multiple sclerosis (MS)

Harmonious CBD 750mg gave me a distorted reality and intense suicidal thoughts. The same bottle also gave a friend with no health conditions a distorted reality and suicidal thoughts. Source could not be verified.

bob654 | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/24/2020

I used Hello Hemp CBD Oil for my menopause after reading this article ?https://hellosupplements.co.uk/cbd-for-menopause

alica | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/24/2020
Condition: Anxiety

I've tried many cbd oils and BKLYN CBD is the best. The finest time drops takes my anxiety away in minutes and at night I take the chill time drops to get a full night of sleep. Strongly recommend.

Cbd | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/8/2020
Condition: Insomnia

I had depression and sleeping problems for over 6 years, and in my country the weed is illegal. ( ofcourse I had a joint in every hour) but I find my best supply with quality products and safe shipping. Since there I feel better and relaxed and also sleep well. I think its the little gate in Europe to enjoy CBD safety. If you want a safe correct and private supply: https://bit.ly/Cbdforanyone

lookingforhelp | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/5/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have found a new CBD, Nuvamed and have been very happy with the results so far vs others. it is a hemp based prodoct and they are very responsive to my questions regarding this product.

Hammer | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/28/2019
Condition: Crohn disease

I was very hopeful this would work for my insomnia and Crohns disease and it did somewhat but the side effects are brutal for me. Extreme headaches and irritability caused me to discontinue CBD I now take half of a 10mg THC gummy for sleep and it's a miracle helps me fall asleep and stay asleep! without the high of smoking weed. Disappointed with CBD oil all hype with negative side effects is not worth me taking it.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/19/2019

TURECBDS CBD oil in general has been a mirac!e for me. My arthritis is basically cured, to the extent that damage I thought permanent has been reversed. I have tried four different CBD tinctures from different companies, and TURECBDS is by far the most consistent and effective. It has truly given me back parts of my life that I thought were over.