After taking opiate based painkillers for 11 years for chronic lower back pain I found this treatment effective and very liberating from side effects, withdrawl symptoms and general health decline from opiates.

I would walk lightly around companies that say that are going to send a sample but instead withdraw boat loads of money out your account. The company I ordered from was Health Natural CBD Oil. It has happened to me and I am not happy. As far as the product how it works for me? I would say fair. Works on my feet pretty well, other areas not so great. I have OA pain thoughout my body. Somedays I can...

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/9/2021

I feel this is a total rip-off CBD is all about taking money from your account!!! Please DO NOT fall for this product it will drain your account!!!

jim roche | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/26/2021
Condition: Pain
Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/30/2020

Under a lot of stress during a move, cannabidiol relieved sensation of pressure in my chest, particularly after drinking coffee.

cartright7 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/14/2020
Condition: Opioid withdrawal

I literally cannot express how happy I am with CBD oil. I am recently off opiates and also getting back into shape at 45 years old. This stuff is amazing.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/30/2020

I've been taking Sir Hemp Co. CBD Isolate every evening. I take 30 mg. I feel that it calms me down. I am able to fall asleep and stay asleep. It has truly worked wonders for me.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/18/2020

I suffer from chronic pain, fibromyalgia, and arthritis.CBD oil seems to give me a pain break for 20 to 30 minutes.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/29/2020
Alex9234 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/1/2020

I primarily use CBD for anxiety (capsules and tinctures) and for discomfort that comes from working out (topical products). Phyto Fusions is a brand that has worked really well for me.

mmj4ms | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/28/2020

Harmonious CBD 750mg gave me a distorted reality and intense suicidal thoughts. The same bottle also gave a friend with no health conditions a distorted reality and suicidal thoughts. Source could not be verified.

bob654 | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/24/2020

I used Hello Hemp CBD Oil for my menopause after reading this article ?https://hellosupplements.co.uk/cbd-for-menopause

alica | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/24/2020

I've tried many cbd oils and BKLYN CBD is the best. The finest time drops takes my anxiety away in minutes and at night I take the chill time drops to get a full night of sleep. Strongly recommend.

Hammer | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/28/2019

I was very hopeful this would work for my insomnia and Crohns disease and it did somewhat but the side effects are brutal for me. Extreme headaches and irritability caused me to discontinue CBD I now take half of a 10mg THC gummy for sleep and it's a miracle helps me fall asleep and stay asleep! without the high of smoking weed. Disappointed with CBD oil all hype with negative side effects is not worth me taking it.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/19/2019

TURECBDS CBD oil in general has been a mirac!e for me. My arthritis is basically cured, to the extent that damage I thought permanent has been reversed. I have tried four different CBD tinctures from different companies, and TURECBDS is by far the most consistent and effective. It has truly given me back parts of my life that I thought were over.

Adam Taylor | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/5/2019

I have had social anxiety since I was 16 years old and had been taking various medications for quite a few years now. I became very frustrated with the side effects of taking this type of medication so started looking into Cannabidiol CBD. I quit smoking a few years ago and vaping really helped. I came across a brand called CBD Vape Shot which is a 2ml Bioavailable CBD Vape additive which you add to your vape juice. From all the medication I have been taking medication for years nothing has helped me quite as much as this product.Read More Read Less

Kiko | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/4/2019

I've been using Hawaiian Choice CBD to help me with anxiety and insomnia. I tried other types of CBD that helped a little but their "Relax" formula really works. I feel so much better, like the tight knot in my chest is gone, sleep well, have great dreams and do not have the tired, hungover feeling sleeping pills give me the next day. I also really like their jellies as they taste so good, and also help me feel relaxed. There are so many types of CBD out there these days that I think it really makes sense to read up and try different ones until you find one that works. I like Hawaiian Choice because it's broad spectrum, so it should give the benefits of full spectrum but has no THC so I can take it to Japan with me. Very important to be legal! I see it's even sold in Japan now so I don't need to worry. Read More Read Less

SalesmanSpence | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/8/2019

So, I have had IBS for a few months now and I've tried many ways to help resolve the pain. I live in Austin,TX, and I had visited a shop called Pure Apothecary CBD. I met this wonderful individual, who runs this establishment solo. I told him that nothing has seemed to work on handling the pain from IBS and he recommends me these pills that are infused with CBD as well as mushrooms. The next day after taking them I felt very very relieved of all my pain. It was a miracle. I continue taking them to this day because they help my stress levels go down, but keep me focused as well. They are only sold at this shop in Austin, so please give them a try. Another man said his cancer had diminished, so why not fight against pain and death.Read More Read Less

Emma Rowe | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/24/2019

I used to have insomnia but I didnâ??t want to use sleeping pills as I was afraid of having an addiction for it. I was looking for organic, natural ways to treat insomnia and I red about CBD. I did a research and found out that LAV CBD has organic ingredients, lab results for each product, their CBD is sourced from Colorado, and they donâ??t try just to make money on people like me because their products are much cheaper than their competitors have even while many of the competitors like Green Road use bad, synthetic ingredients! So I ordered tutti fruity tincture from LAV CBD and it was a right choice! First of all, I take it 15 mins before going to bed (as it doesnâ??t contain sugar I donâ??t worry about cleaning my teeth after taking it) and then I sleep very well. I think the secret of CBD is that all your annoying thoughts are going away and you have like meditation effect which make you fall asleep much faster. So I donâ??t have any problems with falling asleep anymore. Everyone who also suffers from a lot of thoughts while laying down on bed, I highly recommend you to try LAV CBD tincture.Read More Read Less

gerdub | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/10/2019
Jbut210 | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
9/8/2019

I am a 21-year old college student. I have been using CANNABRIGHT CBD for around 7-8 months now. My overall stress and anxiety have diminished greatly. I am very happy with using CBD to treat my anxiety

dawn | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/2/2019
Condition: Seizures

i have been takeing the cbd for 2days i had taken turns where i was out of it for a few seconds this has been going on for 5 years