After taking opiate based painkillers for 11 years for chronic lower back pain I found this treatment effective and very liberating from side effects, withdrawl symptoms and general health decline from opiates.

I would walk lightly around companies that say that are going to send a sample but instead withdraw boat loads of money out your account. The company I ordered from was Health Natural CBD Oil. It has happened to me and I am not happy. As far as the product how it works for me? I would say fair. Works on my feet pretty well, other areas not so great. I have OA pain thoughout my body. Somedays I can...

jim roche | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/26/2021
Condition: Pain
Mia | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/10/2021
Condition: Insomnia

I had big problems with falling asleep and also anxiety. one year ago I heard about cbd health benefits... but it took me other month to decide and tried it. in this time I tried few brands but finally oil from https://hempevolution.eu/ gave me great result. amazing quality

5/10/2021
Condition: Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)

www.misterbotanist.com is THE solution ! https://www.misterbotanist.com/blogs/news https://www.misterbotanist.com/collections/all

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/30/2020
Condition: Anxiety

Under a lot of stress during a move, cannabidiol relieved sensation of pressure in my chest, particularly after drinking coffee.

mason10436aol.com | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/19/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Pure CBD Tincture Complex. Did Absolutely Nothing. It was a total waste of money