75 yr old male bereaving loss of spouse (53 yrs wed). Short term memory improved dramatically (had been declining long time (way before loss of spouse) attributed to aging until the life altering event occurred (eight months ago)......saw the ads on tv. Glad I reluctantly tried it (not normally into supplemental treatments). It is expensive, but worth it!!!!!

Pretty much a waste of money. I tried to check out the side effects from this product and couldn't (yes I even checked this page and the link that was supposed take you to a place where side effects were listed didn't work). This is just a product preying on people that are desperate and will spend their hard earned money on anything that promises results.

Evey | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
9/26/2021
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

I am 86 years old and have been using Prevagen for approximately 7 years. From the beginning I felt a clarity I had not had before. I am still clear headed and very much enjoy my brain power.

Questionable | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/17/2021
Condition: Cognitive function

Almost manic reaction. Yes, I feel a lift in memory. Nausea is tough. Crazy thoughts at times which disturb sleep. Will rethink another purchase.

Judie Ka76sq4 | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/12/2021
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

Purchased for a family member after clearing with physician, as I am a dementia nurse I noticed a slight decline in memory of this person..started giving it to them about 3 months ago and have noticed an improvement.

Merrrit |Williams | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
8/11/2021
Condition: Memory

Taking this product has improved my memory drastically.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
8/2/2021

Wife has Parkinsons and is taking it so I tried it too and its great

NorAvatar | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/5/2021
Condition: Age-related cognitive decline

Prevagen helped me focus .!I noticed by the third one I have more patience for completing tasks that would normally take me weeks I also feel much more confident.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/15/2021
Condition: Memory

I have noticed a change in my memory after taking this medication

NickelKitty | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/10/2021
Condition: Memory

Before I was having trouble with short term memory and focus. I can't say it is 100% but then no one is. But it has helped and I feel good about taking it.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/8/2021
Condition: Cognitive function

I started taking Prevagen as I have short term memory loss due to a stroke 16 years ago. I've noticed a marked improvement and my husband has noticed more clarity in me so to say I am please is an understatement.

Mperea | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/29/2021
Condition: Memory

Gracias a Dios y a este producto e sentido mejoria en mi

UnhomeDarlene | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/9/2021
Condition: Memory

Before I began taking Prevagen extra strength I was having difficulty following conversations, easily losing my train of thought during the conversations. All of that improved drastically. There are many reasons I love this product. Sadly there are some months I can not afford it and I notice a huge difference so do those around me. I do wish they would offer coupons or some kind of discount it would help people like me so much. I would paid double to keep this product in my system if I could afford it. I'm able to function without confusion and forgetting what I'm suppose to be doing. I hate my memory has been effected but I'm thankful for Prevagen wow its awesome. I truly do recommend trying this. If you use it for a month then miss a few days, its like turning the lights out not fun I assure you. Read More Read Less

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/12/2021
Condition: Memory

have been taking Prevagen for 70 days and have not noticed any change in my memory. Has raise my anxiety level. I believe that my inability to recall is due to stress in my life

fXekhy | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/6/2021
Condition: Memory

I was forgetting so much now it is improved

jjblessed1 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/13/2021
Jackie | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/12/2021
Condition: Memory

My husband was diagnosed with Dementia, due to the fact I need to take care of him I felt I needed to keep my memory sharp. I took Prevegen and felt it helped for me.

Heidi Ho | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/11/2021
Condition: Cognitive function

I am a long hauler neuro Covid survivor and suffer extreme brain fog, fatigue and many other long term effects. Since I started taking Prevagen, I can concentrate, it has eased some of the extreme brain fog. I highly recommend Prevagen to anyone suffering like I am.

Marco | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/4/2021

Excellent !!

Don C | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/4/2021
Condition: Memory

I started taken Prevagen about 6 months ago. I recently ran out. I did not feel any difference when I was taken the memory pill but once I stopped taken it I did not feel as alert or have the recall that I had when I take it. It seems to work for me. Don

Vic Jain | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/28/2021
Condition: Memory

I take one tablet early in the morning. If I miss few days, I feel my memory is not as good.

geraldstrickland | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/29/2020
Condition: Memory

Since I started using Prevagen, my memory has improved 100%. I recommend it to anyone with a memory problem.