good

vjblather | Age: 55-64 |
7/26/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

This "summary review" of buckwheat under the WebMD moniker is absolutely ludicrous. You talk of it as if it is a pharmaceutical compound. You state that buckwheat flour and other buckwheat foods are made from the ground flowers and leaves. You write of interactions and side effects. This all begs the question: What the hell are you talking about?? This reinforces my opinion that this website is useless and incompetent. Buckwheat is a highly nutritious food made from the seeds. The hulled seeds are called groats, and the groats are what people cook or grind up into buckwheat flour. The question is how stupid can stupid get? Well, WebMD just set a new standard for stupid. Please have people who write about things know what they're talking about. To summarize: buckwheat is a FOOD, not a pharmaceutical!

Me | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
5/31/2015
Condition: Hyperglycemia

I am type 1 diabetic for over 16 years. And I've noticed that when I eat buckwheat it somehow increases the levels of sugar in my blood. At first I considered eating buckwheat as safe but now I gave up eating eat.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
10/28/2014
Condition: Venous insufficiency

I have had great success minimizing symptoms with Cyruta.

Buckwheat Green Tea | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
9/13/2014
Condition: Diabetes

In Year 2007 May I had been detected to be very serious Diabetes measuring 30.2 mmol/l or 540 mg/dl. Maximum insulin given to me cannot help as it measuring 12. to 16 mmol/l. 4 to 5 injection per day depending of the meal taken. After discovery of article Tartary Buckwheat can improved the condition of Diabetes. Did Try and it work for me. Today I just drinking a cup of Buckwheat Green Tea or Buckwheat Coffee before or after my meal.The reading Post Meal after 3 hrs as 4.8 to 5.8 mmol/l without any medication and injection. Hope Diabetes Patients can explore Buckwheat Diets to improves your lives. Read more at: website Nutraceutical- s g.o r g

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |