Have not been able to find it locally, but have read it works wonders on animals for fleas, but only on collar, not on fur/skin, any comments or thoughts on this?

Radekin | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/10/2018
Condition: Postherpetic neuralgia

Was used for nerve pain after shingles, when prescription drugs did not work, I researched, found the reviews on rose geranium, bought some and in two days pain all but gone.

DEB | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/13/2015

BOUGHT THIS AT THE VITAMIN SHOPPE FOR OUR DOGS.

Corie | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/28/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I buy the Young Living brand of essential oils, and use Geranium everyday. Young Livng is the leader in the industry for pure, non-synthetic high quality oils. Many that you buy at the store are synthetic and can not be ingested. If you are interested in buying through YL, I would suggest becoming a member and getting your products wholesale. I am happy to be your sponsor/ enroller. My member number is 2372863 if you decide to join. Www.youngliving.com

carisa1111 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/30/2014

Just want to add here that I recently got a bottle of rose geranium oil from the company Healing Solutions , sold on Amazon. The smell is absolutely wonderful. (Straight out of the bottle is too strong, after it dries down it is the most beautiful smell) it is a very rose like fragrance. I am using it just to scent my home and personal products like shampoo :) I am in love with it. So..anyway, I would recommend trying it for your flea treatment I guess , at least if it doesn't work you can still enjoy the wonderful scent of it. I will be making a room/bedding spray and I also love putting a drop it two inside my toilet paper roll to scent the bathroom. And a few drops in my shampoo and conditioner bottles leaves my hair smelling lovely.Read More Read Less

On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/14/2014

I have also heard the same about using on dogs for a tick repellant. I haven't been able to find it in health food markets. I just found it on Amazon but haven't ordered it yet

luv4ribbons | Age: 65-74 |