I had an antibiotic-resistant infection in my kidney in 2012, and ever since, I've been prone to develop struvite (magnesium ammonium phosphate) kidney stones due to release of urease (hydrolyzes urea into ammonia and CO2) from bacteria. Urease inhibitors in rosemary extract and green tea extract effectively keep me from forming stones, even when I need to supplement with magnesium. Big thumbs up.

This article is WRONG when it says rosemary is used for high blood pressure. Rosemary raises blood pressure -- do not take it if you have high blood pressure!

rault | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/31/2020
Condition: Stress

I rub undiluted on my neck, wrists, and temples to help me fall asleep. It also relieves migraines and stress. This stuff works.

Age: 65-74 |
10/30/2017
Condition: Alopecia

I had a bald patch in the front of my hairline. After using the herb solution I saw results in month. Still using the Rosemary herb solution.

katiek | Age: 25-34 |
9/21/2015

Brian | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/14/2015
Condition: Hair loss

DO NOT USE ROSEMARY IF YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE !.I PUT ROSEMARY OIL IN A SHAMPOO AND WASHED MY HAIR IN THE EVENING,THEN WENT TO BED. THE NEXT MORNING WHEN I WOKE,MY BLOOD PRESSURE HAD SHOT UP TO 221/128. I WAS RUSHED TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND I'M ON MEDICATION BUT NEVER READ ABOUT ROSEMARY AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE WHEN I DID RESEARCHED IT.I TOLD THE DOCTOR ABOUT USING IT AND HE LOOKED IT UP AND CONFIRMED IT. IT WAS THE ROSEMARY OIL THAT CAUSED MY BLOOD PRESSURE TO RISE TO WHERE IT ALMOST KILLED ME. IF YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE STAY AWAY FROM IT.Read More Read Less

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |

Condition: Abortion
Mama | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/28/2009
Condition: General Health And Wellness

My family and I will drink rosemary tea 2 times a day especially when we having flu. In 1 hour, my flu will gone. It is very easy to make.