Increased energy, joint pain and aches I had for years cleared up in 4 weeks. No longer taking celebrex and advil (had been taking for 5 years). Also strength increase and physic look great. Side effects include a persistent cough first and fourth week of use. Anxiety and extreme high energy feel when used with too much caffeine (5 drinks a day).

Caution! This drug is used by Meth/Ice users to help prevent weight loss from IV drug use. We found this in numerous addicts. If you see this drug in someone you care about, check their drug addiction profile.

Female over 40 | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/6/2021
Condition: Age-related muscle loss

I am a female that took for 60 days to help increase muscle and lose fat. Had a ton of energy that was reduced after the 7 week mark. Had to workout everyday because i had a ton of energy. When I didnt work out i felt slightly anxious. Was lifting heavier and not as sore. Did liver function test at 6 week mark and liver numbers were good. Husband did something similar but because they take so much more, his liver enzymes were elevated. Only side effect was a slight headache but that could have been my allergies.

Drug Users | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/7/2021

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/29/2020

I had tendon inflammation in my lower back, knees and elbows. Ostarine with dosage 15mg per day resolved the problem within a month. It is not written anywhere on this website, but there are studies indicating increased bone density, improvement of tendon healing and strength and inmprovement of collagen absorption for joints. The side effects are greatly exaggerated, as after a month of usage I had no negative effects whatsoever on my body.

Gools | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/6/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Normal aches and pains I had seemed to disappear for the most part. I also noticed my abs were starting to get more ripped (not body building ripped) but I did notice more definition in my abs.

sergio | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |