Keto formula by Ingredient Science and billed me as Healthy continued to send more shipments that I did not request when I paid for and received my first test bottle. Not such a great deal as I had to pay for return shipping and just hope they refund the 126.00 they charged me! Be warned!

Happy Tolose | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/8/2021
Condition: Weight loss

Keto (Quick Shred) has helped me to lose inches like Ketogenic diet which I can't do because of protein overload plus exercise restrictions. I tried this product without changing my healthier diet and zero exercise and lost weight. I'm seeing a loss of around 10 lbs with inches lost mostly in my back, upper arms/chest, face, neck. It's starting to lose from my belly now, always my laggard. At end of trial bottle. This formula is using the magnesium, calcium, sodium forms of Beta-Hydroxybutyrate, 800 mg dose. The cost of regular pricing is way too much near $100 bottle. I am searching for other sources. Thank you WebMD for listing food sources this will help.Read More Read Less

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |