Keto formula by Ingredient Science and billed me as Healthy continued to send more shipments that I did not request when I paid for and received my first test bottle. Not such a great deal as I had to pay for return shipping and just hope they refund the 126.00 they charged me! Be warned!

Sage | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/12/2021
Condition: Weight loss

I almost died as a result of taking this supplement. I started taking it because it promised to improve energy and sleep, as well as helping to regulate my weight. I have chronic insomnia and am often exhausted as a result. Within four days after starting on it, I started experiencing overwhelming negative emotions and vivid intruding thoughts of suicide and self-harm. I didn't connect it at first to the supplement, but a week later I forgot to take it for a couple days, and the symptoms immediately cleared up. In a follow-up visit with a doctor, I was told that it's known to be psychologically active, so it's plausible that it may have caused those symptoms. A friend who was helping to keep me alive that week told me that my behavior was completely different from anything they'd ever seen from me before -- that even in my lowest of lows I have never been like this. And now that I've stopped taking it, I'm back to normal again. The brand I was using, Lenofit BHB Keto, is not listed here.Read More Read Less

Happy Tolose | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/8/2021
Condition: Weight loss

Keto (Quick Shred) has helped me to lose inches like Ketogenic diet which I can't do because of protein overload plus exercise restrictions. I tried this product without changing my healthier diet and zero exercise and lost weight. I'm seeing a loss of around 10 lbs with inches lost mostly in my back, upper arms/chest, face, neck. It's starting to lose from my belly now, always my laggard. At end of trial bottle. This formula is using the magnesium, calcium, sodium forms of Beta-Hydroxybutyrate, 800 mg dose. The cost of regular pricing is way too much near $100 bottle. I am searching for other sources. Thank you WebMD for listing food sources this will help.Read More Read Less

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |