Tianeptine is the best antidepressant I've tried yet, doses should be kept under 70mg a day, Sodium is the only form I've taken, it's anti anxiety as well, which it's been pretty effective at for me.

Diana | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/10/2021
Condition: Depression

I can honestly say that Tianeptine has completely changed my life, for the better. It has really given me the calm and the peace I needed in the place of a storm and absolute horror of abuse. I think that you can get addicted to anything, such as chewing your nails or shopping online or ice cream, anything, and I think that most if not all people have some form of addiction. I do have a dependence on it, but I would call it more of a habit like being addicted to coffee and having that habit of drinking it every morning. I think that Tianeptine has totally changed my life. I used to be in a place where I was so depressed that I couldn't get out of bed and there's no way that I could keep my appointments and my life was in a complete disarray. I was barely existing. Tianeptine helped me to complete my Masters degree (I truly don't think I would have done it without it), and at the VERY least it helped me to get to a place in life where I was able to start developing other, healthier things that I could do. Like lately I've been doing breathing exercises that also really help me in the moment if I get stressed or anxious (this is a habit), and I've been practicing gratitude a lot and eating healthy and just doing healthy things for me. But, I really woulndn't be here without Tianeptine. I couldn't trust myself before I started taking it and I know how people are saying some negative stuff about it, but for me it has truly transformed my life. Because of Tianeptine I've been able to be a much better parent to my son. I really wouldn't have been able to be the kind of mom that I became to my son without it and I have a really good relationship with my son.. I think the biggest thing that Tianeptine has done for me is allowed me the space to be calm enough to work on myself, and to find other things that could help, and to just build better habits. It's really hard to get out of that extreme depressed funk when you're right in it..Read More Read Less

Dparrisfl | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |