I am using a standardized goat's rue that is standardized to contain more of the active ingredient quanidine and eliminates the majority of the toxic galegine. This product has helped me lose belly fat and has reduced carb gravings. I take 56 milligrams bio-equivalent to 100 miligrams of aminoquanidine. Aminoquanidine is a quanidine anti-diabetic drug similar in function to metformin ...

Never try without sound evidence. This is nuts: goat died from this herb (Hence the term Goat's Rue).

Not for people with IBD? | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/28/2021
Condition: Lactation

Enhanced my milk supply but might have provoked IBD flare up.

Nir Ts |
1/28/2017

CLPlatts | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
8/4/2015

Due to a 10+ year undiagnosed autoimmune thyroid problem I ended up with type2 diabetes from exposure to a medication which can raise/cause diabetes. When they wanted to prescribe Metformin and I read about warnings and interactions including with my thyroid meds I said NO. I did research to find a natural alternative and have had great success with Goat's Rue. from BS of 450 to 114 now.

BabyMomma | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/24/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Increased milk flow, a little more expensive than just Fenugreek though. No side effects, been taking it for about two months now.

witchfaerie | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/10/2012
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I take 4 glyburide-metformin 5-500 mg per day. 2 morning and 2 at night. My doctor would not fill my prescription for 5 days because I needed to make an appointment. I drank 2 cups of this throughout the day, and my blood sugar each morning was under 130. I eat anything that I want including sugar. I believe that I might take this instead of metformin because it seems to work better for me. I will discuss it with my doctor. If you are afraid it will take your blood sugar too low while you sleep, do what I did..eat a teaspoon of peanut butter before bed. I am not a doctor, so whatever happens, I cannot be held responsible, but I am Greek/Irish woman 160lbs with a sweet tooth, 55 years old. My sugar levels were fine until age 50 (if this info helps)