I'm a 49yr old, really out of shape, woman with IBS and serious joint pain. I have recently started a fitness routine 3 days a week. I've been taking 2 scoops a day of Collagen Peptides for about 3wks now and I can feel a difference in my joints and I'm not as soar after a major workout. My IBS has completely settled down. I FEEL GOOD!

Noticed possible side effect: skin discoloration.

CBusch | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/10/2021
Condition: Muscle strength

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/27/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I've noticed a facial heat and redness, like a bad sunburn.

RaggedyAnn | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/25/2020
Condition: Osteopenia

Noticed possible side effect: skin discoloration.

Customer | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/8/2020
Condition: Aging

For the price (although I can afford it), I wasn't seeing any difference. Maybe for very long term use, it may produce some results.