I take Greska's Carbon-60 for hip pain and after two days my hip no longer hurt. I have continue to consume Greska's for my hip and general health.

Jane | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/12/2020
Condition: Aging

My biggest concern has been hair loss, insomnia, low energy and aching joints. I've been taking C60PP for 6 months and love my results. Better sleep, joints respond better even with gardening, hair seems to be thickening adn I have more a feeling of optomism about life.

C60Consumer | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
12/11/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been taking C60 from SES Research, the company that provided the original C60 to the Paris study that proved their product increase the life of test subjects by 90% (test subjects were Wistar rats). I can report taking the product in the morning feeling mental focus and energy during the day and better sleep that night. It is amazing.

LaurenAthlete | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/4/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Been using c60 capsules for several months. I feel more energized, my skin feels smoother. I recover so much faster now after a hard work out. Good stuff.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/30/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have used C60 Purple Power for 2 years. I have noticed a decrease in allergy symptoms, and an increase in hair and nail growth.

yoyoma | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/28/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

it seems to work in keeping me healthy and younger-looking.