Excellent medication for osteoathritis . I have tried everthing but the only med that work is Alfalfa. I got my life back , able to do activities I could't do before. I will recommend it to anyone.

good

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/29/2020

Usually works for restless legs within 20 minutes. Restless legs are most prevalent in the evening or nighttime and this has been helping me and my sisters, and mother, for years. Excellent!

Tom | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/22/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Been taking Alfalfa for years basically because I don't get enough green foods in my diet. My mail order vitamin service were out of stock(for their brand)so I was off it for months. Noticed Arthritis in my shoulders, elbow & fingers was really bad. So I ordered another brand, 650mg, 3 pills, 3 times daily (suggested serving) and increased my Triple Strength Omega 3-6-9 Fish Oil to the suggested serving of 3 pills a day and after two weeks back on Alfalfa, my joints feel much, much better! Plus all the other possible benefits of Alfalfa, would recommend others to give it a try.Read More Read Less

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/10/2017

I am bone on bone in both knees and was having a lot of pain trying to walk. My contractor told me about alfalfa and I started taking it. The next day my pain was greatly reduced and I can now walk normally with very little pain, swim and bike. I am hoping that I can postpone two knee replacements because of the alfalfa.

Kurt | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/11/2017
Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/17/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been taking ALFALFA for general Health. My tummy has been a little sensitive before taking this. Now I do not feel any pains from wind or excess enlarging of the belly.

Amy | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/4/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Alfalfa increases photo-sensitivity so please wear sunscreen and protect yourself if you are using this supplement.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/13/2016
Ste7en | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/11/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have RA and take a biological and have had no adverse reactions to this wonderful nutrient. Using: Spring Valley 650mg Tablet @ 2/day

GDOG3 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/2/2016
Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/18/2015

This is like a miracle treatment for my arthritis! It took a while for the effects to kick in, but now if I take 2 alfalfa pills each morning, I have absolutely no pain or stiffness from my arthritis. My doctor told me a few years ago that I would eventually need knee replacement on both knees due to arthritis, but now, due to this simple treatment, it looks like I will avoid this. I don't know why this treatment is not more widely known.

fcduffy1990 | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
3/12/2015

A friend of mine whose mother had recommended to me. Within a week I was pain free and I take it since then. Sometimes I take a 1 or 2 weeks break but I have to get back to it otherwise the arthritic pains come back with a vengeance. I have recommended it to several people and they are as happy as I am

Daniel | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/24/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Gives me mental strength to continue

carmelladevil | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/12/2014

It takes away Osteoarthritis pain and allows me to live my life with lots less pain than I have had for years! I started taking it about a week ago and it works right away. I am taking 5000mg per day.

Bette | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/5/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

We've only used this about three days so we've not had time to see real benefits. My husband did have 3 pounds off after the first day but gained 2 back the 2nd day. He is taking it to get rid of excess water in his body instead of water pills.

treasa | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/1/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have had chronic nose bleeds my entire life. A nutrionist told me to take one alfalfa tablet a day to see if that would help. I no longer have nose bleeds!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/15/2014
Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/6/2014

I am using it to treat gout

chinyereachi | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/10/2014

Historic Balch Retreat owner | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/30/2014

My right hand hurts terribly from osteoarthritis to the point I was wearing a hand brace in winter it would ache so badly. NOT ANY MORE. Bought an organic, Alfalfa leaf capsules by Solaray ($8 & at many health food stores). It says to take twice a day, BUT I only take once a day, as I'm not pill person. Has made my hand pain free, even in the coldest weather. Alfalfa does not help Reynauds, but no more arthritis pain within a couple of days use is amazing. Have been using for few months now. The lower cholesterol perk is icing on the cake.Read More Read Less

ihcmechanic | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
7/11/2013

Alfalfa stops the water retention that I had a problem with. I am 60 and thin. My urination is like that of a 12 year old kid. I can stop taking it for a week and can start to feel the back pressure in my kidneys, so I don't stop. I take 5000 mg daily and never intend to stop.