I have Graves disease which affects my eyes. They are light sensitive, swelling, weak muscles, double vision. Since I have been taking Bilberry lights at night time seem normal again. There is no pain and I can actually be in a car at night and the headlights of others' cars do not bother me!

don't know where you got the info that bilberry's were good for our bomber boys night vision. the spin was carrots that we sold to the germans to hide the fact watson watts had just invented radar, hence the old adage. lutein with zeaanthin is the best for eyesight.

Judi | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
7/28/2019
Condition: Night vision

Bilberry definitely improved my night driving vision which was affected by cataracts. One day I forgot to take my bilberry, and that night there was a noticeable deterioration in my night driving vision. I lived in England during World War II and it was known that the RAF pilots were fed bilberry jam daily for breakfast to improve their night vision and their accuracy in the night bombing targets was attributed to that.

busylizzy | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/14/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

After 2 weeks I started clinching my teeth while I was sleeping. It got so bad the jaw muscles turned into rocks and cut off my salivery glands. Two days after I stopped taking the Billberry, the jaw muscles started to relax and saliva began to flow. However the clenching caused several nerves in several teeth to become onflamed.

IT Guy | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/29/2018
Condition: Asthenopia (eye strain)

I think some Bilberry supps are better than others. The old Spring Valley gelcaps helped. The new "natural" capsules I'm less convinced. Had blurry, soft vision for awhile and after taking bilberry for several weeks my vision improved. Even my eye doctor agreed it was better.

JoJoSRQ | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/11/2017

use bilberry capsules for collagenous colitis - started with two caps per day (approx. 6 weeks) then 1 cap per day (2 wks) now use one cap x 3 days week - has relieved constant diarrhea.

Happygirl | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
8/30/2016
Condition: Glaucoma

When I was diagnosed with Glaucoma I was put on eye drops, The pressure continued to climb and more drops were prescribed but I had a bad reaction to the drops,so I decided to use the bilberry supplement that had been used in studies to reduce pressure in the eye along with my first prescribed drops. I have been using the combination and now my pressure has stabilized at 13.