I have constipation and ulcers, alot of health issues and it has helped me alot

I was prescribed this treatment for hot flashes. Was told that I wouldn't notice any thing for 3 to 4 weeks. It's been just over 3 weeks, and I haven't felt any relief. Will probably not continue use after medication is gone.

mera longhi usa | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/17/2017
Condition: Gastrointestinal bleeding

I used Mera Longhi Original rhubarb hard digestive candy to cure my severe acid reflux - and it helps instantly by the time I finish the lozenge. It has changed my life and I feel free to live and travel the world. Try it out yourself! It is 100% natural!

[email protected] | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/24/2014

I have constipation and ulcers, alot of health issues and it has helped me alot

marcie | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/9/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I see it has Trifala alo which I started to use and nice but it is slower to work for cleansing...I take 2...am concerned about the rhubarb r00t cannot read the amount as there are 5 others including Trifa and a 1200 total the magnesium is good for all people but I really think it is best to clean, and not every day maybe 3x a week...afraid of too much because of the rhubarb..p;ease give a good accurate best idea and any other capsules that are similar thank you

[email protected] | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/30/2013

I use rhubarb roots for treating bruises and joints strains. This is a traditional mix for kung fu trainers who would get lots of bruises. It is very effective. [email protected]

brit | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/15/2013

Chiropractor suggested for hot flashes. Mine only occur at nite (nite sweats) which disrupt sleep. Altho I didn't think it was working, once I ran out I realized just how much it has reduced the occurences...prolly about 50%. I sleep much sounder (dont wake up from sweating as much). It doesn't work immediately, tho. You do need to give it time to build up in your system. It also has a half-liff. I say this because when I ran out, for a week or so after, I was still sleeping well so I thought I could stop. When I started waking up hot again, that is when I realized just how much it had helped.