this treatment has been a blessing for me , i had age spots that have disappeared ... leaving my skin smooth and soft.

Jose | Age: 25-34 |
7/19/2021
Condition: Skin irritation

Mosquitos love me & I can't help but to enjoy the outdoors. Luckily witch hazel is fast acting & greatly reduces the itchiness of the bites. They still swell but I don't itch the bites after a minuet of applying some witch hazel. You can just west a cotton ball with it & then dab or rub the skin on & around the bite. I've used it on minor cuts & scrapes to reduce irritation & pain which works well too

RCM | Age: 75 or over |
2/16/2021
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Excellent cleanser after a bowel movement

Kanga | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/20/2019
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Should have used it a long time ago...made a huge difference.

Deej | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
4/26/2019
Condition: Atopic dermatitis (eczema)

I have seboric dermatitis so my facial skin grows faster than usual. This causes dryness, inflammation, and itchiness. Soaps and face washes cause the dryness to be significantly worse while WH allows me to wash my face while keeping the moisture and inflammation minimal. It is not a cure but it is the best and it way I can wash my face. Plus itâ??s super easy and faster than a typical face wash. Smells horrible but I promise overtime the smell becomes unnoticeable.

bjd | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/17/2019
Condition: Hemorrhoids

It will burn like crazy,but the pain will be reduced by 80% or more within about 30 second. Like the old Johhny Cash song."A ring of Fire" well witch hazel will cool that ring of fore down real quick like.I use witch hazel for direct treatment of roids and Butchers broom and rutin supplement to keep them away.I maybe get them for a week or 2 of the year where i used to get roid flare ups every week. Had to quit drinking coffee as well though which sucked.