A friend recommended olive leaf extract for viruses and said it even helped to cure warts! Well, we tried it and it worked! After unsuccessful efforts at freezing a wart, the olive leaf extract supplement got rid of it - from the inside out!

I started using olive oil as a daily moisturizer and it was a very bad idea since I am allergic to pollen. I have experienced severe headaches and pain in eyes after using olive oil topically. People with pollen allergies please beware.

Sher | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/30/2020
Condition:

Within twenty minutes of taking it had terrible nausea, sweating and feeling dizzy.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/2/2017
Condition: Hypertension

I've been using olive leaf extract from 2014, everyday. I just can't leave it anymore, and all my family as well. I solved my hypertension problems and my metabolism works much better, I buy it online, ready to drink from an italian company myvitaly. It is the best natural supplement I've tried.

GNC | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/29/2016
Condition: Diabetes

IT MAKES ME FEEL SLEEPY AND TIRED.

amr | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
7/13/2016

Good for massage, excellent use with lemon for gallstone flush, skin and foot cracks, hemorrhoids treatment, wound healing, relieve body pain, lowering cholesterol, itches, solve constipation, and etc...

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |