User Reviews & Ratings - LYSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LYSINE.

«LYSINE Information

See products with LYSINE

9/8/2018 3:25:52 PM

Reviewer: Me123!, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Started taking 4000mg per day a month ago and have had increased abdomenal pain since. Just got lab work done which indicates mild intestinal bleeding. And I got a cold sore last week! Be careful with L-Lysine

2/22/2018 9:15:59 PM

Reviewer: Kelsey, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I’m a 25 year old woman who regrets not taking Lysine sooner! It’s a miracle supplement. I used to get cold sores every 6 weeks it seemed like.... I started taking one Lysine pill a day and I haven’t had a cold sore in over a year!! I highly recommend Lysine. I’m so much more confident.

10/23/2017 4:11:18 PM

Reviewer: suzyq, 65-74 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    Been taking for over 2 years and no cold sores. I take one a day as a preventative. This is my wonder drug as nothing else worked including a prescription drug.

9/12/2017 11:54:09 AM

Reviewer: Stan, 65-74 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I take these tablets at the first sign of pain or other evidence that a cold sore may be forming. If taken prior to the formation of the sore, L-Lysine prevents the formation of a sore. If taken after a sore has formed it makes the sore heal more quickly.

8/5/2017 1:34:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but I haven't had a cold sore outbreak in years since I started taking lysine on a daily basis. The couple of times I felt like I might be getting one, I increased my dosage and the feeling went away.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?