User Reviews & Ratings - LYSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LYSINE.

«LYSINE Information

See products with LYSINE

7/8/2017 11:58:40 PM

Reviewer: Cratertots, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I always hit my cold sores with l lysine. I also got shingles and used it for that too. I hardly got any shingles sores after I started taking it.

7/7/2017 7:59:00 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I had cold sores on my lips and around my mouth. They were no longer tingling and looked more healed after 2 days on the treatment.

7/1/2017 10:52:34 PM

Reviewer: Mrs. Claus, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    It has helped my skin as well as my cold sores. Great>>

6/4/2017 2:33:02 PM

Reviewer: gracie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    anyone who takes L Lysine daily, dosage not so much of an issue, will not get cold sores anymore. it worked like magic for me.

4/4/2017 10:10:56 AM

Reviewer: Meb1983, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I just started using Lysine 6 weeks ago. I took a low dosage to help kick the cold sores out if my system. I had been cold sore free for nearly 2 years when an out break started. I literally had one every other week for 6 months. My 2 yr old niece even started pretending she had a sore lip so she couldn't give kisses, it was so often I told her I couldn't kiss her because of it. I took lys ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?