I have been using this product for over 10 years now, and i have found it very good. I used to have type 2 diabetes, and after using this product every day, I have found my sugar to be less, and My diabetes has actually went away, and I am no longer a diabetic. I discovered this herb in China when I was living there. from visiting a Traditional chinese herbalist she told me about all of the Proven...

I bought the tea in hope to get imediate help. So far it did nothing to me, no reactions at all. drinking the tea as a 1 liter warm drink during the day for 1 month now.

TheBuffer | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/18/2020
Condition: High cholesterol

Excellent results from an excellent herb. Highly recommended for old sugar control and cholesterol reduction.

handymanalex | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/24/2019
Condition: Weight loss

I thought I would give this a try to boost my metabolism. I did not experience any noticible effect in the gym, or experience any weight loss. However, after using it for three months, I developed atrial bigeminy. I can't positively attribute this to the product, but the problem resolved after stopping the product.

GERDA | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/3/2017
Condition:

I DID LOST 5 POUNDS IN 2 MONTHS , BUT I NOTICED MY HAIR FALLING OUT IN THE FIRST 2 WEEKS AND IT GOT WORSE WHILE I TAKING IT , I QUIT 3 DAYS AGO DID NOT SEE ANY DIFFERENT YET , NOT SURE IF LA3 AND MIDOGEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY SEVERE HAIR LOSS .PLEASE NEED SOME FEED BACK . MAHALO

Phil | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/4/2016
Condition: High cholesterol

At first week my body pains starting to subside. My headache slowly disappearing and after 4 months of usage my BP never goes beyond 120/80. I am now medication free for almost 8 months and with the help of jiaogulan i felt younger than ever.

ColoradoWildCat | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
8/14/2015
Condition:

Started using the Jiao Gu Lan --in the Panta Teapill form-- some 10+ years ago when they wanted to put me on Lipitor. My Triglycerides dropped 156 pts in first 60 days, and continue to be the lowest my doctor has seen in a person my age. My cholesterol is normal. Take no other medication/supplements for either of these issues, and only use 2/3 of the recommended amount. I never did have to go on a statin drug like Lipito. My wife started them about two years ago, and her labs are always within acceptable limits also.