I use Acacia Senegal for mild IBS and constipation. It has worked very effectively in relieving stomach/bowel discomfort and alleviating constipation. Started with a very small dose of 1/2 tsp per day 1X per day, then 1/2 tsp per day 2X per day but take 1 tsp now 2X per day now. This can cause cramping if too much is taken so start out very slowly. It has been a big help.I use Heather's tummy t...

This additive to my medications caused a rash, allergic asthma, diarrhea, abdominal distress, and other. I also found this in fizzy drinks, ice cream and other foods. When I researched this additive and stopped all medications and food that used this additive, I immediately lost 20 pounds; quit bloating, asthma cleared, diarrhea stopped. I suffered for many years before I stumbled on this addit...

Mark | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/14/2020
Condition: Diabetes

I started using this to lower my blood sugar due to pre-diabetes diagnosis, and to help my IBS/chrones disease. At first it helped cut down on my BMs a bit (I took 1 Tbs 2x a day in water) but after 7 months of so I started getting horrible stomache cramps that kept me up and made we want to die. They were especially aggravated by spicey food. Once I gave it up the horrible stomache cramps quickly died down to just moderate ones when I eat too much gassy food or chili peppers. I also have a FODMAP avoidance issue.

Monica | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/14/2018

Suffer from mild ibs. Twice a day half of a tablespoon each time. I am on my 2 Nd container and feel like it helps so I don’t feel sick soon after eating a heavy meal.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/17/2018

Was hopeful that this would be a fiber that I could tolerate. Have had IBS since childhood and know that I need to use fiber, but even taking acacia in food ( ice cream) it caused diarrhea, stomach upset and gas. I also have allergies so this is probably not the best thing to take since it is from Mimosa trees.

cpasa | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/19/2018

Have had IBS-constipation for 40 yrs and this has helped my condition immensely! I've tried psyllium but it eventually stopped working, got very ill with symptoms of IBS for a few years then found Acacia powder and it really works...gently. Feel like I'm alive and independent again!

sharib | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/25/2017

I have had IBS for years. This was suggested to me and I've been much better since using it. It has helped my loose stools problem.