I suffer from Schamburg's Disease (3yrs), an unsighly capillaritis on my legs. Also known as progressive pigmented purpuric dermatitis. I take 250mg of Rutin and 1000 mg of vitamin C a day. The symptoms are greatly diminished. Saw the treatment in a Dermatology Journal.

I've used this for a week and it caused dizziness,or lightheadedness. I almost fainted when i was at work. I was also taking calcium and vit d supplements at the time i was taking rutin.

marcie | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/14/2019

Rutin has been very effective for hemorrhoids that flared up when taking antibiotics for an infection. I take the brand Thompson and 1000mg or two pills. I don't have a chronic problem, but once or twice a year if they flare up I take this and if it's bad I add a prescribed German cream. I can't believe Web md doesn't have Thompson in the drop down nor the hemorrhoid option. It's a cheap brand and they make this since way before all the "cool" supplement companies began to market Rutin.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/8/2018

Too soon to tell effectiveness.....but recently having light headedness.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/25/2017

I take 4 pills a day at 450mg. Hems are one of the worst uncomfortable pains to deal with. Can’t sit can’t hardly walk. But this is working. But for me it has to be 4 a day at least while flared up. At 450 mg no weaker.

MattM | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/10/2017

I took Rutin Rutin (Citrus Bioflavonoids) tablets, 1000 mg including Vitamin C supplement. A friend had issues after her pregnancy 30 years ago and her nurse recommended this 7-day regimen: Day 1: 7 tablets Day 2: 6 tablets Day 3: 5 tablets Day 4: 4 tablets Day 5: 3 tablets Day 6: 2 tablets Day 7: 1 tablet The results were dramatic. Symptoms and swelling reduced significantly. I am not sure why this is not widely recommended as a treatment of hemorrhoids.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/12/2017

Rutin is the best cure for nose bleeds. My children got horrible nose bleeds through-out their life and the only thing that ever stopped them was Rutin.