James | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/11/2019

After surgery and diagnosis of stage 4 RCC nearly 3 years ago, I started taking Paw Paw Cell Reg 2 years ago. After three months the nodules in my lungs were almost gone. With the next C/T Scan in July, the nodules were completely gone and have remained so for 1 year and 9 months. Next scan is for 1 year since there is nothing found.

ewatson | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/17/2017

I have been taking Paw Paw for breast cancer. I want to know its interaction with other supplements and medicines.

Samantha | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/5/2017

I have had cervical cancer twice. I took PAW PAW cell reg and it disappeared both times. I love it. I did not experience side effects. The second time, the put five holes in my stomach and the cancer had gone.

mmitch401 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/23/2015

I had skin cancer on my left hand, I decided to try this before I took the surgical option. After about a month the cancer cells scabbed over and when the scabs fell off so to did any sign of cancer. Amazingly I had a wart on my right ring finger it did the same. My age spots are all vanishing six weeks in and I had three cyst's that have been with me for year are all gone. No side effects from taking it as others have stated. Have not read that my experience is expected but I love it.

DDR | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/6/2015

Used to augment chemo tx, so it's impossible to know if it had a direct effect on Stage IV ovarian cancer. I've read that it lowers the CA-125 range (but then, so does the weather) and doesn't have direct impact on tumor. However, I've done quite a bit of research on the studies conducted through Purdue University, Dr. McLaughlin's conclusions from 1997. Only one agency produces it, Nature's Sunshine. Runs kinda expensive, but compared to tumor surgery it's a breeze. I'm going to keep taking it, alternating with Ojibwe tea.Read More Read Less