Started take this supplement for Asthma and severe allergies. After two doses, virtually all of my chronic allergy and asthma symptoms are GONE. I had been using my Ventloin inhaler 10 to 20 times per day. I now use 2 to 4 times per day. I had not slept for months due to constant sinus draining and coughing up phlegm 10 to 20 times per night. I now sleep through the night with no coughing. The sin...

Not very effective

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/24/2021
Condition: Arthritis

I don't have arthritis that I know of, but I use quercetin dihydrate in my homemade turmeric pills for hip pain. I have been making my own pills for quite some time now (so am a little nervous to read that this supplement is safe for only short term) and the difference is night and day. If I stop taking or miss a dose my hips immediately start aching/burning (especially at night). I'm a relatively healthy person and have no kidney problems so hopefully that stays the same with continued use. I use 3 Tbsp with 1 cup of Tumeric and it usually makes roughly 80-90 capsules. I take 4 capsules, 2 in AM and 2 in PM. I have no idea how much this comes to in regards to mg/day.

Trying_healthy | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/29/2021
Condition:

I've tried taking Quercetin capsules a few times. Each time, it is guaranteed I throw-up within 15 minutes. Doesn't matter if I have eaten prior or on an empty stomach. I guess I will stick to eating blueberries.

Patio64 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/28/2021
Condition: High cholesterol

I began taking it because I am allergic to statin drugs used to lower cholesterol. Within 3 months, my cholesterol was the lowest it has ever been. My triglicerides also came down, much to the shock of my doctor! I also feel wonderful now.

Age: 65-74 |
8/8/2019
Condition: Diabetes

Quercetin acts quite effectively as an agent to reduce insulin resistance. I am now roughly 20-25% down on my insulin use as a result of this treatment.

turmeric | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |