Started take this supplement for Asthma and severe allergies. After two doses, virtually all of my chronic allergy and asthma symptoms are GONE. I had been using my Ventloin inhaler 10 to 20 times per day. I now use 2 to 4 times per day. I had not slept for months due to constant sinus draining and coughing up phlegm 10 to 20 times per night. I now sleep through the night with no coughing. The sin...

Not very effective

Trying_healthy | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/29/2021
Condition: UTI

I've tried taking Quercetin capsules a few times. Each time, it is guaranteed I throw-up within 15 minutes. Doesn't matter if I have eaten prior or on an empty stomach. I guess I will stick to eating blueberries.

4/18/2021

dan | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
2/16/2021

Quercetin as an antihistamine works well for treating my allergy. also quercetin has demonstrated its ability for preventing covid19 on a human trail. for details : https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/87373 Human Studies The signal from the SARS-CoV-1 study led researcher Hasan Önal, MD, and co-authors to conduct an open-label randomized control trial in Turkey examining quercetin's role in COVID-19. In the trial, 95 patients with COVID-19 are receiving a 1,000-mg active treatment dose and 113 healthcare workers are receiving a 500-mg dose as prophylaxis. In both treatment arms, quercetin is administered with vitamin C and bromelain, a supplement extracted from pineapples that is used for burns or inflammation. As of March, no COVID-19 cases were recorded among healthcare workers taking prophylactic quercetin and no deaths were observed among patients with COVID-19 on quercetin treatment, Önal told MedPage Today in an email. However, there is no active comparator or placebo group in the trial and patients on quercetin self-selected the treatment, Önal added.

Patio64 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/28/2021
Condition: High cholesterol

I began taking it because I am allergic to statin drugs used to lower cholesterol. Within 3 months, my cholesterol was the lowest it has ever been. My triglicerides also came down, much to the shock of my doctor! I also feel wonderful now.

Age: 65-74 |
8/8/2019
Condition: Diabetes

Quercetin acts quite effectively as an agent to reduce insulin resistance. I am now roughly 20-25% down on my insulin use as a result of this treatment.