Very effective for constipation and anxiety. Once you make up for any inositol deficient you will get diarrhea. Be sure to then lower your dose to a maintenance level. You really have to figure out what dose works best for you.

This made my glucose levels and my cholesterol levels worse, not better. It's going in the trash.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/20/2021
Condition: Depression

Within hours, 1 heaped teaspoon of powder cleared my 'brain fog' and deep depression. Head feels clear. Absolute life changer. Will have to experiment on how to best use this for the long term. I don't feel I need it every day.

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/25/2020
Condition: Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)

I took it for one month and found out I was pregnant after 1 year of struggling to get pregnant. I have pcos

mytheous | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/9/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

having read the reviews ill try again! t.r.

mjong | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/12/2019
Condition: Bipolar disorder

I am taking inositol to stop overthinking. It give me focus and relieves my tension headaches. Less stress and I don't have to take a benzo anymore.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/28/2019
Condition:

I am taking Tinostol since 3 months but no luck till date as i am trying to concieve.but my anxiety and stress gone down and i feel very calm after taking tinostol.The bad part of this i feel severe pain in lower abdomen and back in periods after this medication,i never feel any pain in my whole life.