I contracted MRSA after being bit by fleas from the neighbors pets. I went to the doctor they prescribed antibiotics, my foot went numb and turned purple, so I went to the emergency room 2 days later. They gave me more antibiotic, it wasn't getting worse but it wasn't getting better. I went to the hospital again the doctors were concerned and I was supposed to go back in a few days if there wasn't...

I wish I had never taken raw garlic. I only ate raw garlic on one single occasion, but regret ever taking it. I took it because I had had a tiny bit of diarrhoea the week before and then I thought I was constipated, and read online that raw garlic is good for digestion. I cut up a clove of garlic into tiny pieces and ate them with buttered toast. I experienced severe burning in my throat and stoma...

MjT | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/19/2021
Condition: Oral mucositis

So, I had tooth pain really bad and had a root canal and then started getting pain in my other side after that! It sucked so bad. I cried so hard some nights it hurt so bad. My friend suggested I take garlic pills because they act as a antibiotic. So I bought some and started taking 2 every 4 hours and the pain was gone! If you keep taking them every couple hours after the pain for a few days it stops hurting completely.

Garlic Caps | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/15/2021
Condition: Arthritis

Started taking 1000mg 3 time a day. Been about 4 weeks not and I had a white coating on my tongue. This white coating has been there for many years, Now my tounge is Pink as everand I'm very happy with the results.

Shannon | Age: 35-44 |
5/16/2021
Condition: Allergy

I over did it eating too many pieces of garlic bread and adding garlic powder. I didn't know birth control pills would interact with this and i took too early. i take birth control pills for hormonal reasons and not sexually active. this morning woke up with upset stomach and now after reading article this morning i will not use a lot and do it way before any types of medications. I thought it would help because of my arthritis, CTS, Ulnar Nerve Syndrome and plus having iron defecincy anemia because of my red platelets being high. no diabetes either. glucose high. Lesson learned the hard way. Reducing intake from now on but waiting until stomach feels better.

JenBridge | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/14/2021
Condition: Leukemia

I'm sorta in between like/not like. I have a bone marrow issue which is like leukemia. I read about all the advantages of eating raw garlic. So I thought, why not? I have each day for the past 7 days had a spoonful of raw minced garlic. And I have seen 2 of my cancer specialist and drawn blood. My platelets one day were at 124, the next few days it was 114 and my last one done 2 days ago was 105. I finally read where garlic can cause bleeding. I'm wondering if that is what is causing my platelets to drop. So I'm not so on the helpfulness it is.

vitamin | Age: 7-12 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/29/2020
Condition: Cancer

Garlic is good for health