User Reviews & Ratings - RESVERATROL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RESVERATROL.

«RESVERATROL Information

See products with RESVERATROL

8/18/2014 6:08:18 AM

Reviewer: Pol, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've had chronic gout since my early 20's, Dr's say it's not hereditary, I find that funny Because nearly everyone in my dad's family Have it. Especially the females :( So I've only taken arthritix I think it's called, it's an Anti inflammatory tablet. This medication has a magnitude Of side effects. So I've sort for alternative methods and while res ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2014 2:16:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    Had much knee pain and was taking osteobyflex and pain medication and also had an injection in my knee but still has pain. After I started taking the Resveratrol, I ran out of the Osteobyflex and noticed that I was fine. I have been taking Resveratrol for close to three years and am doing fine. Take Resverage 100 mg. Started taking Resveratrol made by Procaps.

8/28/2013 12:10:08 AM

Reviewer: specialkck, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I both the concetrated liquid form. Directions where 1 tbsp per day. After 3 days every joint in my body ached so bad! even my jaw!! I stopped taking it and 2 days later my joints no longer ache. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

4/20/2013 7:13:48 PM

Reviewer: supplement sceptic, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I saw the ad by Dr. Oz and thought it might be something that would improve overall health. The next physical I had with my doctor indicated an elevation in liver enzymes. Two more blood workups and a visit to a specialist later, it was determined that the Resveratrol was responsible!

4/12/2013 5:35:03 PM

Reviewer: lucky1, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    Started taking this about a year ago and my PSA was 7.9 at that time. I have been to my urologist twice since then and we both were amazed when my latest test showed my PSA had dropped to 2 . Get my resveratrol from Puritan Pride and no side effects either. I will be 90 years young in June and doing great.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?