4 pill per day gives me upset stomach. Pain in the eyes(like swelling) and head pain if I cough

Petty | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/18/2021

It caused serious problems for my liver. I took it for aching joints. It did help but it seriously aggravated my liver disease. I have primary biliary cholangitis that has be successfully treated for 7 years. After 5 months of taking resveratrol my blood tests were worse than when I was originally diagnosed but I only had mild symptoms of liver problems. Three blood tests showed that over 2 months my liver numbers returned to normal after stopping resveratrol.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/19/2020
Condition: Cognitive function

I have been taking 1 capsule of Biotivia TransMax 500 mg trans-resveratrol for about 3 years now. I have noticed increased energy and better concentration. Cost is approx. $60 to $75 for 60 capsules.

tomi | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/8/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness
DM | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
3/12/2018

I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been taking resveratrol for the past 5 years, in combination with fish oil, and have had visible and demonstrable improvement of all affected joints, including one joint that "unfroze" after 2 years of immobility. When I stop taking either resveratrol, symptoms worsen.

roger | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
3/10/2017
Condition:

It seems to help

Rogerr2aifu | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/10/2017
Condition: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)

I think it is doing some good

Elizabeth | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/16/2015

I suffer from chronic constipation all my life. I know it is worsten by Calcium Carbonate and any kind of Calcium. I can go five days sometimes without a BM. I discover Resveratrol in red wine now I take the suppelment. WOW, I can eat cheese and yogurt and have a BM the next day. I am sold so far. Elizabeth

doronrapp | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/1/2015

Resveratrol is a product that is available in different purities, 5% to almost 100% pure. That’s the reason for the difference in prices, from $10.00 to $100.00 or more per bottle. Pure resveratrol means a product that contains only pure TRANS-resveratrol- the beneficial substance in resveratrol. One should always read the label carefully. Pure resveratrol should be indicated on the label as “Standardized to 99%” or “99% pure Tarns resveratrol”. If the label does not indicate purity information then the product may be worthless. Most resveratrol in the market is obtained from Japanese knotweed which is high in concentration of resveratrol and cost less to produce than from grapes. The notion that grape resveratrol is superior to Japanese knotweed is a total myth. Allergic reaction to resveratrol is very rare but it happens just as it can happen with any other foods. Less than one percent of users are allergic to resveratrol. Pure trans-resveratrol is not known to cause any side effects; however that is not true with low purity resveratrol. Low purity contains emodin (natural pert of the plant) which may cause gastrointestinal problems and act as a laxative in sensitive individuals. Resveratrol benefits: Resveratrol has a long list of benefits. The top benefit is its ability to prevent heart attacks and strokes. Resveratrol is a better alternative to Aspirin. As a user myself I truly believe resveratrol saved my life. 11 years ago I survived a heart attack, and since I started taking resveratrol 10 years ago I have had not one incident related to my heart. For me, consuming resveratrol is like a life-insurance, not consuming resveratrol is like playing roulette with your own life. Resveratrol is beneficial to many other conditions such as: Cancer, joint disease, Alzheimer’s, liver, aging, cataract, macular- degeneration, Lyme, ant-inflammatory, neurodegenerative disease, MS, cell damage, and athletic endurance. Doron Efrat- Resveratrol Expert/UserRead More Read Less

Age: 13-18 |
1/9/2015
Condition: Acne

Gave my son Mega-Resveratrol brand powder and after just 2-3 days acne started disappearing. after a couple of weeks was hardly noticed.

cogenjm | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/31/2013

ShaneMac | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
12/17/2012
Condition: General Health And Wellness
Hearthealth tom | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/5/2012

I have had 3 heart attacks and had 20% heart damage. So I started resveratrol treatment, started 500mg first week next two weeks bumped my dose up to 1000mg after first month I started to feel better no more chest pain(angina) at 60 days I jumped up to 2000mg or 2grams of resveratrol. now I feel better then before my first M.I. I saw my cardologist explain to him my own treatment plan, He was skeptical so he ordered a echocardogram and WOW he said I never seen this results before, He said a man with 3 M.Is over 40 years old, all heart damage appeared to be gone with a 10% increase in heart function, So I swear by resveratrol and every single one of us should be on this vitimin.Read More Read Less