I have been taking 40mg of red clover for just over a week and my hot flashes which were uncomfortable and fairly consistent through the day and were disturbing my sleep too, have all but vanished. Also I was experiencing some anxiety and that is pretty much gone too. I do not like pill popping but the benefits here are so worth it.

bluescat | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/25/2020
Condition: Hair loss

Hair loss due to stress/menopause. Lady in health shop recommended red clover capsules. Hair loss almost immediately decreased. VERY impressed !!!

John | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/15/2018
Condition: Prostate enlargement

I cut the 80mg pill in half, taking in the morning and then the other half in the evening before bed. Within a week I was consuming teas in the evening and staying hydrated for the evening. I previously would fast on fluids to avoid all night long frequent urination. Now I visit once or twice a night because I retain fluids better and without discomfort. I recommend this pill for males enlarged prostate . Hasn't Feminized me!

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/16/2018
Condition: Menopausal symptoms

I was experiencing frequent hot flushes. I am a professional pianist and during a hot flush I often found it difficult to function at a high level. I found Promensil worked well for me in reducing the occurrences and severity of hot flushes to near zero. I am continuing to take Promensil to maintain my whole functioning.

joparky2702 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/5/2018
Condition: Hot flashes

Having upwards of 20 hot flashes 24/7. Tried sage and black kohosh with no effect. Tried red clover and they had completely stopped after 2 days. Had no side affects and am sleeping so much better.

Mrhycannon | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
8/28/2018

I began using red clover four years ago.. Hoping it would help my circulation. I go herbal as much as I can so I grow my own clover, chemical free.. I also use it for coughs and it's anticoagulant properties.. It makes a great cough syrup.. My recipe is much the same as the one here except I add 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped fine and carmelized.. My grandmother pulled me through whooping cough with it.. I also notice that I have greater tolerance to hot and cold weather, which is a big problem for me..