A friend of mine, upon learning that I had been suffering from polycystic ovarian disease and extremely heavy painful periods for nearly thirty years, took me by the hand to the local herbal center where he recommended that I try red raspberry leaf and yarrow. Because I've been to countless doctors and felt as if I'd tried everything for the pain and heavy flow I was skeptical but purchased thes...

Dr. Oz says you can loose weight with it and I have not lost a pound.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/23/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness
QueenP | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/15/2016

I have had the worse menstrual cycles ever. Pain is unbearable, beyond labor pains. I've tried birth control etc. Then I started this in Dec.15, and it IS A MIRACLE WORKER. It is working thus far. Thank God, finally some relief!

xinalee | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/28/2015

My periods have been lasting up to three or four weeks recently, I believe because of my birth control implant. I read that raspberry leaf tea can help to stanch menstrual flow. I also read on this site that it is safe, so I thought why not try it? I happen to have a raspberry plant so made a tea from the leaves last night. I woke up this morning with horrible vertigo. Just walking around has been making me feel sick. I have never had vertigo before in my life, and I'm 39 years old. There is no doubt it was the tea. I will never do this again!

8/16/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness
Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/9/2015

I used this in pregnancy on advice of midwife for L&D and continued it on advice for resolution of menstrual cramps that plagued me my entire adult life. So far my returned periods have not had any menstrual cramps, which was not the case after my first child (they were just as bad, if not worse, than pre-pregnancy).