Originally I bought this to help with a hemorrhoid. It did help shrink it. But for me the best side effect is it helped my allergies. It must prevent the blood vessels in my nose and throat from engorging. I'm not reacting to the pollen. It's like I'm human again. I can't stand antihistamines as they make my head feel swimmy after a few days and don't work that well for me. Butcher's Broom is ...

Nani | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/12/2021
Condition: Varicose veins

The paint in my feet and varicose vain is almost gone walking or running for four days a week an healthy food feel younger again.

sunny |
1/21/2019
Condition: Retinopathy

I so wanted this to work. It did diminish the swelling in the ankles but the bladder feels like a 5 alarm fire as well as my chest felt a bit heavy for a few hours.. I'll have to try something else..

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/19/2016
Condition: Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI)
Nana | Age: 65-74 |
11/10/2016

I've taken Butcher's Broom for over 15 years for my legs. Reduced leg heaviness & swelling.

tripkit8yahoo.com | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |