I took St. John's Wort against my medical doctor's advice. He wanted to put me on an antidepressant due to anxiety and depression. Within a short time of taking SJW I started to feel better. My depression and anxiety were non-existent but he didn't feel it was the SJW that helped. I stopped taking it after several months and slowly but surely started to feel the depression and anxiety again. ...

Age: 35-44 |
4/27/2021
Condition: Depression

Works really well for me to fight depression daily and have positive attitude

3/9/2021

Brenda Christiansen |
11/28/2020
Condition: Herpes simplex

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let you all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Okiti and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 704 324 0787

AthenaPal | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
6/7/2020
Condition: Depression

Tried STJ pills,no help. Vibrant, active woman w/great life until Haches actually brain tumors. Glad alive but left w/massive lifelong disabling & PAIN results. Lost my life, my joy, any independence. Much Grief as also lost my entire family & most friends to disease/accidents. Truly all alone, unable even walk to mailbox. Yep, almost suicidally Depressed. Wldnt u be? 12yrs later & 54 diff meds,ALL w/horrid SEs & Serotonin "Storm" (tad before Drs aware)put me ICU, almost died as theykept giving me Zoloft, Trazadone - Phenegran caused the Storm. Never again! Herbs only. RESEARCH! Tons time to complete. By then, knew was Full Spectrum any herb BEST. TOO many "active" isolated parts NOT EVEN CORRECT. Is whole herb (berry, flower, leaf, root) packs Power synergistically.STJ shld be Vivid Ruby Red liquid when Ready with all its benefits intact. USE TINCTURE ONLY & buy direct from maker. One work, test, 3rd party (prefer Univ.) & grow themselves! I chose Herbalist-Alchemist as best of all. RESULTS AMAZING, FAST & CONSISTENT. With Tinture - U control dose, potent so use less & viable 5-8 years! Powders lose effects fast (6 mths) & fragile to heat, light, etc. Able to add in others & easily adjust 4 my particular needs. DON'T GIVE UP. St Johns INCREDIBLE HERB & HELPS MANY OTHER WAYS. Told not take cause pain meds longer to clear & others (nerve meds) clear faster. SILLY. Was PERFECT. Got poison meds out faster, so Off all. Once gone, realize nasty other issues gone too! As 4 pain, able take Much Less! Real Win Win Herb! Saved my life ONCE TRULY UNDERSTOOD ALL BENEFITS, CHOSING #1 Co, Educating Myself & TAKING CONTROL OF MY OWN HEALTH! If I Can Do It, So CAN YOU. Although my severe health issues have not & will not "go away", I feel FREE of the Black Cloud smothering my thoughts, actions, mind & HEART. FOUND JOY AGAIN. WAS THERE, JUST COVERED WITH COBWEBS. Find yours again!!! Hard chose consumer/caregiver as I am my Only Caregiver.

DJay | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/5/2020
Condition: Depression

I've been taking, on and off, a so-called standardised St. John's Wort extract (300mg, min. 0.3% hypericin x3 a day). I can't say my depression lifts completely, but it becomes more manageable. When I'm on this SJW supplement, my fatigue lifts, I feel lighter, I sleep better, and I feel better able to cope with my depression and anxiety. I was able to go out without feeling like I was going to have a panic attack. The effects surprised me and were sustained during the time I took the supplement. When I'm off it, the benefits disappear gradually. I feel better within a day or two of taking the supplement and the longest time I took the supplement was 3 months. Then I decided to take a break and I've just started to take it again today.