I was having extreme fatigue, loss of my wanting to do things i always had enjoyed, low sex drive, memory loss..After researching hormone issues, this was given as something that was recommended.I started with 12.5 am and 12.5 early afternon..felt good enough that i went with 25 mg. only in mid morning after i had my morning coffee and feel better than I have in so long, I was amazed. My issues ...

While on 25 mg/day of DHEA I developed pimples at age 56, and began experiencing hair growth in odd places including forehead. This new hair began driving out my normal hair on scalp. No positive results I could detect. Unfortunately I cannot sue.

Neil | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/15/2021
Condition: Osteoporosis

I have 1. old ankle joint injury and 2. lower lumbar spinal injury. With Dhea 50 mg once a day for a month then rest for a week resuming for another month I have no back or ankle problems. I rarely eat fast food etc. But am not overly health food conscious. If I stop taking DHEA pills the pain returns after about 3-4 weeks. I am 56 years old.

Razor7 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/16/2020
Condition: Aging

Just started taking this again. I used it several years ago when I was younger but it seemed to make me more aggressive. Could have been other factors? It seems to help me sleep sounder and have more energy which probably comes from better sleep. Hopefully will help aging skin as well. only started back on it for 1 month so too early to tell on that part. Taking 100mg every other day.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/1/2019
Condition: Menopausal symptoms

Iâ??ve been only using dhea for five days, started at 50 and reduced to 25 mg. Iâ??m 52 and hitting menopause. Iâ??m absolutely amazed at how much better I feel mentally and physically. I think my skin looks better too.

Sheree | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/4/2018
Condition: Fatigue

Been taking 50mg Zhou DHEA daily for 2 years. On the 7th day, I suddenly went from debilitating fatigue to bouncing in my chair and grinning like an idiot. Going by the number of medical issues this stuff resolved, from joint pain to eye dryness to mental fog to paranoia, I think I was severely deficient. I even have slightly *less* gray hair than I did when I started. 2 years later, I still feel great and no side effects noted.

lex142 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/23/2018
Condition: Fatigue

I started taking DHEA years ago as an anti-aging trick, but discovered that it enabled me to exercise longer and gave me an energy boost.

misjean | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/6/2018
Condition:

I used 5mg everyday for about 2 years. It alleviated hot flashes. As in none. (I skipped out for a week when I ran out once...the hot flashes came back.) I'm thinking of taking myself off to see if I'm over this particular symptom of menopause.

Nbrc | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/27/2018
Condition: Age-related fatigue

What is not emphasized enough is conversion to dht and HAIR LOSS. USUALLY TOOK purportedly 11-15 mg. Watch the top of your head. I didnâ??t and was taken by surprise because did not think genetically predisposed for This much hair thinning. Also took usually minute amounts but sometimes up to 5 grams or more of creatine ( because mostly vegetarian) and Iâ??m sure that esp when took more of this it didnâ??t help when combined with dhea. Disastrous. Be careful. Before after picture and monitor. Low dose if any. When needed. My mistake was to take daily, regularly vs only if need boost,, or cycling on and off Small amounts ( Iâ??ve heard 5 mg mentioned)Read More Read Less

Joe | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/6/2018
Condition: Aging

50 years old and blubbering. Denied Test replacement. Started 100mg for 4 months now on 200mg. 5'8' 195 lbs and starting to look good. Started Powerlifting, been accused of steriods-never took em. Dhea has been good for me. Bodyfat down and starting to cut. Trying to resist upping it to 300mg.

KC | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/30/2018
Condition: Adrenal insufficiency

Really wanted this to work for my apparent adrenal fatigue and related low energy, apathy, and anhedonia. 45 y.o. female. Waking too early for a few years now--said to be related to too much cortisol, from too much stress. Tried 15 mg DHEA by Life Extension for a month. Nothing. Upped it to 30 mg, in two doses. Nothing. Upped it to 60 mg, in two doses. Nothing, not even any side effects. Will try upping it again, and hopefully report back.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/25/2017
Condition: Depression

5mg sublingual everyday. Larger doses gave me headaches. Before testing i took a blood test which showed my dhea sulfate level was low. I've gained muscle, increased sex drive, and am no longer depressed since taking it. Also dropped all antidepressants.

ricky | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
4/3/2017
Condition: Aging

increased libido, heightened mood and awareness, reduced anxiety, greater endurance and muscle contraction.

Bainuna | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/21/2017
Condition: Weight loss

I have been taking product for 4 weeks and see no difference

Michael | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/4/2016
Condition: Fatigue

After taking the supplement for a month, I didn't feel any different. Energy level felt the same. Did not lose any weight or notice a change in my sleeping pattern. After reading all the positive reviews on Amazon, I was a bit disappointed.

chrystianna | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/29/2016
Condition: Weight loss
WmGT | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
11/12/2016
Condition: Aging

Seems to brighten the world, startling when taken for the first time.

Age: 55-64 |
9/24/2016
Condition: Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)

Increased muscle tone and decreased fat, (bmi)

Stit60 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/11/2016
Condition: Fatigue

I can't say enough about the positive effects of DHEA. Now in postmenopause, I am finally flying into clear skies after going through a storm of nightmarish symptoms that began shortly after age 50. The worst symptoms were fatigue and weight gain. I started taking 5-10 mg daily and within 24 hours, I noticed increased energy and skipped my usual afternoon nap. After a month, my weigh in at the doctor's office revealed a 3 lb weight loss. My mood is calmer and I feel happier. As an experiment, I cut my dose in half. Bad idea. The afternoon fatigue and brain fog returned. I've decided I don't want to go through life without my DHEA. It has been a great asset to my health!Read More Read Less

Casey McGrew | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/10/2016
Condition: Psoriasis

I have taken 100 mg per day for 15 years and my psoriasis out breaks have been greatly reduced as well as my psoriatic arthritis.

natraj | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/1/2016
Condition: Sexual dysfunction

I started with 5mg with a lot of apprehension about side effects. had none. over a week, increased to 25mg and in the next 4 weeks, i started taking 100mg, first thing, as soon i get up.i am taking a product from Nature's Bounty and it has been 7 weeks. There definitely is a noticeble improvement in libido, quality of arousal. will recommend it

martin z | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |