I was having extreme fatigue, loss of my wanting to do things i always had enjoyed, low sex drive, memory loss..After researching hormone issues, this was given as something that was recommended.I started with 12.5 am and 12.5 early afternon..felt good enough that i went with 25 mg. only in mid morning after i had my morning coffee and feel better than I have in so long, I was amazed. My issues ...

While on 25 mg/day of DHEA I developed pimples at age 56, and began experiencing hair growth in odd places including forehead. This new hair began driving out my normal hair on scalp. No positive results I could detect. Unfortunately I cannot sue.

Neil | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/15/2021
Condition: Osteoporosis

I have 1. old ankle joint injury and 2. lower lumbar spinal injury. With Dhea 50 mg once a day for a month then rest for a week resuming for another month I have no back or ankle problems. I rarely eat fast food etc. But am not overly health food conscious. If I stop taking DHEA pills the pain returns after about 3-4 weeks. I am 56 years old.

3/4/2021
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Razor7 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/16/2020
Condition: Aging

Just started taking this again. I used it several years ago when I was younger but it seemed to make me more aggressive. Could have been other factors? It seems to help me sleep sounder and have more energy which probably comes from better sleep. Hopefully will help aging skin as well. only started back on it for 1 month so too early to tell on that part. Taking 100mg every other day.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/1/2019
Condition: Menopausal symptoms

Iâ??ve been only using dhea for five days, started at 50 and reduced to 25 mg. Iâ??m 52 and hitting menopause. Iâ??m absolutely amazed at how much better I feel mentally and physically. I think my skin looks better too.

Sheree | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/4/2018
Condition: Fatigue

Been taking 50mg Zhou DHEA daily for 2 years. On the 7th day, I suddenly went from debilitating fatigue to bouncing in my chair and grinning like an idiot. Going by the number of medical issues this stuff resolved, from joint pain to eye dryness to mental fog to paranoia, I think I was severely deficient. I even have slightly *less* gray hair than I did when I started. 2 years later, I still feel great and no side effects noted.