I was on antibiotics for 3 days and started having frequest diarrhea. Started taking this 4 at a time along with 4 excelent probiotics. Took both of these 4 times a day. The digestion came under control and copletely cleared in 36 hours. I could not have taken the 10 days of anibiotics if I had not taken these 2 health aids. I have had exposure to C-Diff so I paniced at the first sign of antibiot...

I have started the medicine a few days back and anxious if the medicine is perfect for me.Previous symptoms are not relieved after using seven days 250 mg capsule twice a day after meals.

lucky | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/21/2020
Condition: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)

hi, I've had IBS D for more than 15yrs...i had to poop atleast 4 times in the morning everyday...i tried everything from changing my diet to starving myself just to get out of the house...i'm also lactose intolerant So...i bought S Bou,..from klaire labs last week and from the first dose itself i found relief...i take it first thing in the morning(2 tablets) along with jarrow eps probiotic(2)..finally i dont have to poop more than 2 times...no bloating,gas,heavy feeling etc... Lucky Virginia

relieved | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/1/2017
Condition: Diarrhea

I visited my GI doctor because i was using the bathroom up to three times a day with progressive loose stools, stomach discomfort all day, and no relief from traditional probiotics (Align). This had been going on for close to a year now. I was prescribed Xifaxan but was hesitant about using anti-biotics because I had read it could lead to C-diff. And with the condition my stomach already was in I did not want to take the chance just yet. Doing more research for best probiotics I came across Florastor. It's fairly expensive but if it could provide me relief it was worth a try. I started off taking two capsules twice a day. I didn't notice much improvement until about day five. I am cured! I kid you not. IBS-D is gone. I have been on it now going on 3 weeks and cut the dosage to one capsule a day. If you have symptoms of IBS-D I highly recommend giving this a try.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/5/2017
Condition: Travelers' diarrhea

Taken as a probiotic prior to and during a trip to India it was 99.9% effective in preventing "Delhi belly". My wife and I had only 1 (each) episode of slight discomfort. We have experienced a little constipation but only to a minor extent.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/1/2017
Condition: Diarrhea

Releave after five days, two capsules per day together with antibiotics pills

Age: 65-74 |
3/27/2017
Condition: Diarrhea

Took two capsules today. Relief immediately. I will write in another few days how the treatment has proceeded.