Calcium Pyruvate has helped me not only lose 30lbs, but has allowed me to keep it off. I also have much more energy whenever taking this supplement. I would highly recommend this; especially for women struggling with the "age 50" belly fat. I saw immediate improvements in my waist, thighs and buttocks.

good

BUTAYL | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/29/2020
Condition: Obesity

I have been taking Calcium Pyruvate for 8 weeks now for weight loss. I have lost 27 pounds! I feel great, have more energy and would recommend this product for anyone who is trying to lose weight.

RC | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
4/9/2018
Condition: Weight loss

35 lbs. off ,lower my body fat index, thin, heathy

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/1/2016
Condition: Weight loss

I am also on a weight loss program and am taking about 4 pills a day and I have been doing this, coming up a month now and have lost around 15 lbs. I have no idea what this product is like on its own, but I can say I have more energy and am not so sluggish in the morning. With only my diet changing and not a lot of exercise I'd say its doing a great job.

pyruvate 1000 mg Now sports | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/21/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Used at the beginning of a headache. Doctor recommended.

9/27/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I tried this on a lark! Wow! I have a lot more energy and reduced appetite. I open the capsules and put it in my water. I take triple pyruvate. I am really glad I found this. Who knew?