I take one 1000 mg caplet from Now Sports daily. It has completely eliminated my ED issues I was experiencing completely. I also noticed that I am having less trouble maintaining my desired weight. I am very satisfied.

It produced me pain and inflammation in the prostate

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
9/19/2020
Condition:

I am close to 50. I have used Tribulus with Maca powder, and L-arginine. Tribulus makes me last longer.

Polo | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/30/2020
Condition: Erectile dysfunction (ED)

Takes several weeks to work but does help for weak erections related to aging in males.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |

swollen testicle

ALLMAN | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/3/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I am taking Organika brand Tribulus terrestris. The bottle says to use 2 capsules 3 times a day (6 in total), but I take 1 250mg 5:1 extract capsule most days. I read somewhere that it stimulates the production of luteinizing hormone. I have noticed for about 10 years that the amount of sperm I produce has gone down a lot. I want to have more volume to my ejaculate, so I am trying this. I think it might be helping a little. I could increase the dose to 2 or even 3 capsules a day (still a lot less than the dose recommended on the label), but I take various other 'male' herbs and don't want to overdo it. I don't consider Tribulus to be a primary herb for my needs, but one that is worth trying, as it might assist in combination with other herbs.