Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/12/2014

I use Methionine in combination with Manganese and Calcium to reduce histadelia, a condition caused by the over-production of histamines. My histadelia is directly related to food allergies.

Age: 25-34 |
5/7/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness
Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/10/2012

I was treated in Italy with Methionine, B12, and Vitamin K shots for two weeks. I was free of stomach acidity and reflex, no allergies, and clear mental health. No food bothered me. I felt brand new. The effect lasted 2 1/2 years. Later in life I discovered that I have Crohn's disease. I did the treatment twice and had a wonderful 5 years of excellent health. I tried the US medical doctors and I was told there is no such a thing. Now I know that the doctors are not nutrition trained. I am using Liver Support Factors by Country Life and is helping a lot. Not the same as the shots I've got for two weeks one every other day. The pills are good for a day where the shots lasted 2 1/2 years.Read More Read Less

fhfhfb | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |