Just tried Elderberry for the first time yesterday. Came down with severe cold symptoms two days ago, which turned into flu symptoms yesterday morning. Body aches, congestion, fever, chills. Discovered Elderberry in a search online for natural flu remedies, purchased the 550 mg capsules around 11am yesterday morning took first capsule and second around 7pm. All flu symptoms are gone today with ...

Nauseous had to stop taking it but was working slowly on the effects of my cold.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/12/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I feel achy and getting sick. As soon as I take a spoon ful of this I feel well. Amazing

JW | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/29/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Firstly, I make my own Elderberry Syrup and do not recommend a purchased product. Secondly, I take elderberry syrup as a preventive every winter and I never, repeat never, get sick. I can also state that for those who have followed my recipe

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
1/5/2018
Condition: Respiratory tract infections

If taken within 24 hours of first symptoms, elderberry juice can shorten the duration of a cold to three days and minimize the symptoms to a slight annoyance.

On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/27/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

SINCE I HAVE STARTED USING elderberry SYRUP IT HAS KEPT ME MAINLY HEALTHY, EVEN WHEN I HAVE BEEN AROUND OTHERS WITH THE FLU AND OR COLD. IF I HAVE BEEN STARTING TO FEEL LIKE I AM COMING DOWN WITH SOMETHING I TAKE MY ELDERBERRY AND I AM FEELING BETTER RELATIVELY QUICKLY.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |