I took choline bitartrate daily for 6 months, and my triglyceride level dropped from 500 to 220. (It used to be 734.) I didn't change anything in my diet or exercise. I'm continuing to take a daily dose of 500 mg. My triglyceride level is still decreasing but at a much slower rate. My cardiologist has me on the highest dose of fish oil and Trilipix. I'm also taking 2 capsules of cinnamon, which i...

Part of supplement vitamin I was taking for energy-ONLY thing I was taking. Taking 1/2 recommended dose. After about 1 1/2 weeks, I did feel some improvement-a little later, I don't know about energy improvement but mental clarity was greatly diminished! I literally did not know where things were in my community! That lasted about 2 days before I no longer took the "vitamins" and I could once aga...

gartengrl | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
4/8/2021
Condition: Memory

phosphitidal choline has helped me by improving my sleep, and my mental focus and energy,I give it a thumbs up.

gartengrl | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
4/8/2021
Condition: Memory

Shaz | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/5/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I was taking one capsule Sulgar Choline for about 3years and can honestly say that from when I first got it into my system...I felt better off because of it. I felt stronger and upright! BUT ( and there always is one ) What I hadn't realised was that another problem that I was suffering, was in fact down to these very capsules! I was smelling of FISH! Especially when I was passing urine! Of course I was completely unaware it was these capsules! I went twice to the GP ...I even had swabs taken down below as I was so upset by this...they of course said nothing wrong with me! Then one day I read up on the side affects of Choline and there it was! So I did my experiment by stopping taking it...everything back to normal...Started taking and once again the fishy smell...Yuk! So I don't take it and have a 3/4 jar unfinished! I don't feel as well but what can you do???

paul shupa | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/14/2018
Condition: Liver disease

first I took it for my liver enzymes being high. ALT was above average chronically. so I took it to protect the good liver cells. it ended up bringing my fatty liver back in the range after years of being high. also, cool stuff was that I was losing weight in the places on my body it would not leave. I did lift daily (less than 10 min) with minimal cardio. I lost 60 lbs, by restricting some calories in morning and trying not to eat as much in dinner unless its veggies or fruits. I do eat sweets at night everyday for a snack and my sugar is also in line. choline is amazing. I take 1g a day, 1 in morning and 1 at night. bitarate form. also, for men, I noticed that it does raise testosterone which might aid in the loss of weight, and increase of energy, and recovery. but, I think its main purpose is liver protection and a fat unjammer. good luck!

Age: 65-74 |