I started taking this for my severe anxiety, in a hopeless effort.When I take the dose, it calms me in a matter of minutes. It has also seemingly helped with my depression. Very happy with this product and I would definitely recommend.

Both my husband

Sam | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/22/2021
Condition: Sleep

I took 500mg of Lemon Balm for sleep. I was surprised by how potent it is- I can tolerate high doses of most natural sleep aids, but Lemon Balm put me right down. I had a marked hangover effect at the dose I was taking, however, with next day drowsiness and general fatigue. I would not use this on a regular basis, but would reserve it only as "heavy artillery" to be called in for especially bad cases of insomnia.

10/13/2017
Condition: Stress

I wrote a negative review but you have chosen to heavily edit it. I find this very disappointing. Tina Marmo

Planetary herbals | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/7/2017

Both my husband

Timmy5775 | Age: 25-34 |
8/12/2017
Condition: Anxiety

Extremely effective at relaxing you.

Willow Rose | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/17/2017
Condition: Anxiety

Lemon Balm calms my anxiety but takes away the benefit of drugs that were stopping my chronic diarrhea because it causes diarrhea. It also stopped the benefits of drugs that were helping my chronic Fatigue. I found myself exhausted still the next morning. The only dose I could tolerate was 1/4 capsule and still be able to function. It has a sedative effect that made me unable to care properly for my visiting grandchildren. Caution - DO NOT plan on using power tools while on this supplement. I had started to feel better on a Chinese herb but once I started Lemon Balm all those benefits disappeared. It's not worth the effort and cost. Keep track of your symptoms and open the pill and pour out what you do not need. I also poured some of the powder into water and it tasted fine - like a lightly flavored tea. The problem was that every time I used it I had to counteract the bad side effects with the Chinese herb. This capsule was Melissa(Lemon Balm) Extract (Melissa officinalis by Time Laboratories.200 mg.