After 36 hours of taking chanca piedra tea the kidney stone, that my surgeaon had said only an operation could evacuate because of its size and density, in my kidney came out while I was urnating. I felt no pain.

Bad cramps and vivid dreams.

Tay | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/11/2021
Condition: Kidney stones (nephrolithiasis)

I had three kidney stones so far and currently have one right now which I thought was a uti but antibiotics keep making me nauseous till I realized oh yeah this is how I felt before so I took some chanca p and within thirty minutes felt a massive difference. I researched it it’s ok to take with uti antibiotics and couldn’t find much so I chanced it and it went great for me. I recommend this medication to anyone who suffers from kidney stones there is just nothing that works even semi close to how good this one does!

Fred | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/29/2021
Condition: Kidney stones (nephrolithiasis)

For many years Off and On when I'm driving sometimes I could feel an ache in my left lower back. I enjoyed eating chocolates and nuts. I came to realized by research that those are high in oxalate which cause kidney stones to develop. On Dec 2019, One morning I did a bloody pee and I heard a clink in the toilet bowl, so I put on a glove and picked a 7 mm stone. The pain so unbearable . I started googling about kidney stones and I found that Chanca Piedra and Apple cider can help dissolve the stones. I found a local store that carried the product and I bought it and also a bottle of Apple cider vinegar already mixed with honey and turmeric and I took them right away. The next day and for the following next 2 weeks, I was passing stones , 3 or 2 at time. I was able to recover 8 stones, some I could not because I was in public restrooms. It worked for me. I still take one a day to maintain, because almost what you eat are no good for kidney stones. Phosphorus and potassium are big no no, so I try to limit food that contains those. I'm very happy so far so I share this experience with friends who suffer the same.

On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/30/2020
Condition: Kidney stones (nephrolithiasis)

After months of painful ER visits, pain, inflammation, and unbearable pain, the meds made me feel worse, I was scheduled for surgery to remove an 8mm kidney stone so i ordred this online . The day it arrived I was going to go to the ER agian to be more miserable.. So I started taking it (in capsules, the tea made form made me sick) after taking the first 2 capsules 4 hrs apart the pain went away by 70% after the 3rd no more pain, the inflammation went down too. I selpt without pain that same night! The next day after taking 2 (4 hrs apart) and drinking tons of water, by 6pm I had the urgency to go pee (no pain) and BOOM! My stone came out caught it ! The relief I felt was priceless! I would check my urine with a urine dip stick that has 10 different tests and it would always show blood on it... After the stone came out it shows no more, that was in 2018. Chanca piedra really works!!! Helps get rid of infections too without the yeast infection antibiotics give you. I used chanca piedra by Peruvian Naturals 500mg on amazon Feel free to email me if you have any doubts or questions [email protected]

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
2/16/2020
Condition: Kidney stones (nephrolithiasis)

I am a 48 year old male and i've had stones since i was in 2nd grade. I've probably passed a hundred stones in my lifetime from the size of grain of sand to a small bullet. For the last ten years or so I generally did not have the agonizing pain associated with stones, but it was replaced with a dull ache that would linger for up to a month and would be triggered by any kind of physical activity. Even walking through the grocery store would set it off. I had a cat scan and it showed 'multiple' stones (generally meaning too many to count) and one very large one that was sitting right at the base of the kidney and potentially move around and block urinary flow. I was going to have lithotripsy again but the doctor was going to force me to have a stent which i don't need due to the size of the stones i've passed my whole life. I bought Stone Breaker off of Amazon and it has literally changed my life. I don't even take it every day, just when I start to feel any kind of burning, pain or any kind of disruption with my urine. I never passed any stone fragments and my urine did not appear cloudy as some of the reviews claimed. All I can say is that the lingering ache that plagued me for years is now gone. I can't believe it's a coincidence. Not sure if it changes the PH of my urine or what. I would be very curious to have another imaging of my kidneys done to see if that large stone is gone or has shrunk in size. One of the very few times in life when I've been pleasantly surprised by a product like this.

jjf255 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
1/21/2020
Condition: Kidney stones (nephrolithiasis)

I started having kidney stones in 2005 at the age of 56 and continued on and off with them for the next 10 years. I was always able to pass them after days of terrible pain and no medication seemed to keep me from getting them. After my last attack in 2015, through research I found chanca piedra. I have taken it almost daily since and haven't had another kidney stone. I can't find any research on taking it daily, but I will continue to do, because I sure do not want to experience the pain of another kidney stone.