There is alot of users that say HMB didnt work for them. Supplements impact each person differently. I speak from my experience and I will say HMB seems to help me get more muscular overtime. The gaines I have experienced is anywhere from 2-5 lbs over a period of 2 or more months, when on HMB the gains seem to come just a little easier and my recovery seemed better as well as I dont get as sore fr...

good

b | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
10/28/2020
Condition: Muscle strength
Frankie_C | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/6/2017
Condition:

I was a powerlifter. Returned to the gym six months ago. Recovery took a lot longer than in the past. This stuff has been around forever. I took HMB years ago SO I bought another bottle. I know there is a lot of hype out there about how it increases strength Pure bs from my perspective. What it does well is prevent muscle breakdown which in turn decreases recovery time. You get stronger because you are not sore during your next workout. The suppliment works well for my purpose. Bonus is the supposed decrease in BP and cholesterol.

sasab | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/31/2015
Condition: Athletic performance

it works good

retemsrn | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/28/2012
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been taking HMB for about 6 years now and have noticed that I do not have muscle loss and it has seemed to help with healing of injuries. I have had no side affects that I am aware of, however recently my MD reviewed my labs and we have noticed that over the last two years I have had mild WBC count increase and lymphocyte increase to 47, they have been in that range during this time. I am going to a hematologist for a work up to be safe. Not enough information to know if HMB is the cause

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |