Azkatfan | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/7/2017
Condition: Diarrhea

Fart,Fart, Fart! If you are doing prebiotics, you need to be alone at work or at home.

cjinaz | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/4/2015

I have trusted Jarrow's products for many years, and continue to do so. My experience with the Jarrow-dophilus with FOS was that my depression became worse. I even started getting a bit paranoid. I had been taking the FOS for about a month. I went off of it, and I felt better. Now, I have to add that I already have a chemical imbalance and take an SSRI along with other medications for depression / mood swings. I suspect that the FOS product interferes somehow with my meds. Maybe someday, somewhere, a study will be done. Then I can read about why I had this reaction. Read More Read Less

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/26/2015

It caused side effects

Biotechasia | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/6/2014

I bought a can of Ensure which mother didn't like. So I added it to my coffee as breakfast. I had the worst case of diverticulitis! Then I read the label "contains FOS which may support a healthy digestive system, a key component of immune defense."

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/8/2014
Condition: Diarrhea

I have cirrhosis, MHE and IBS. After three weeks of FOS 15g per day plus one capsule of probiotic (broad spectrum 10 billion from Holland and Barrett), the IBS has improved to the point no loperamide needed at all, and my tests for MLE have now become well sub-clinical, was just over borderline. Shall continue.

yh67bt | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/2/2013
Condition: Constipation
farmers wife | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/1/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness
sheila williams | Age: 55-64 |
2/7/2012

I was most surprised to find no leaflet in the box, the writing on the silver box was difficult to read. However FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, took my attention as the largest input.As I get cystitis followed by thrush after anti biotics, I wonder if I should use this product. Sugar increases yeast I believe??ie would it be suitable for diabetics? or sugar interlerance?, I will await your reply before starting on the product. Please Help. Sheila.ps I had to tick stars to get through, but have not started as yet.Read More Read Less