I have been taking GABA at 1000 mg I have chronic pain, anxiety, depression and sleep issues due to a condition called fibromyalgia. I see no huge differences with my sleep. But before I woke up everyday in pain and now I don't. Depression is well managed and I am not having any anxiety. I don't have an over medicated calm just a clear mind more myself calm. I also lost 30lbs. I workout 3x per wee...

I read some reviews and thought I would try it. Anxiety suppressed, if one likes to feel like they got hit in the head with a bat. Did not help my sleep at all. I read where some guy woke up stiff as a board; me, I got a first time ever major sprain in my right calf the first half mile of an easy 6 miler I was taking today....fully rested, it just went bwang! for no reason at all. This stuff may b...

Nate | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/27/2021
Condition: Stress

I have anxiety, depression and have had poor sleep for months. Recently I decided to try a sleep study, but am tired of being tired. Despite exhaustion, it is hard to fall and stay asleep. I had a pill with 5-HTP, GABA and L-Theanine that worked wonders. Recently I couldn't find that formula anywhere, so I got each one separately. I was taking 5-HTP, L-Theanine and Valerian root for a few days before adding GABA. The former helped me sleep. Adding GABA included waking up refreshed and feeling more alive than I have felt in months. I have no ill side effects, though my appetite increased as I actually had and used more energy. I highly recommend GABA despite the uncertainty of effectiveness in studies. I have been on Gabapentin which is an analogue of GABA. I can say that this supplement does not give you as strong of a calm as Gabapentin, but does so as fast and with less side effects.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/23/2021
Condition: Stress

I take 325 mgs twice a day and it makes me more relaxed and provides a sense of well-being. I take 325 mgs at bedtime and my sleep has been great. I also take Magnesium to help with muscle pain and tension.

Cartoongirl | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/15/2021
Condition: Stress

Wow! I see lots of reviews of folks taking up to 750 mg of gaba...the gummy product I use for severe anxiety episodes is 100 mg total. The supplement also has saffron and lemon balm. It works so well for me... in 20 minutes I feel much calmer.

GABA | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/2/2021
Condition: Stress

Transparent with my other medications. Sleep has improved and the edge taken off my anxiety.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/2/2020
Condition: Stress

GABA gave me extreme stomach pains and gastric issues. I took in a gummy form for sleep.