Calcium Pangamate was very useful to me for mental alertness and improved memory, however I had to stop taking it because it caused freq. nose bleeds. I have also quit taking Brewers Yeast for the same reason.

Kindred Spirit | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
6/20/2020

Eliminates heart pain after stent.

imc | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/3/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

May my brain more alert and increase my energy level.

Milan123 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/23/2016
Bigjohnson | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
11/13/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

It has a Calming effect and allows me to think clearly under pressure.

8/27/2013
sunece07 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/24/2012
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I used Panagramic acid (B-15), from Krebs labs in california, to help with terminal hepatitis. I was told by the Dr., the Hepatitis would turn in to liver cancer and I had but a short time to live. I took 300mg three times a day and could tell the difference in my energy and liver pain in a week to 10 days after starting to take it. The b15 cleaned up my liver and made a big difference in my life. This was back in the 70's and I am still living. I now us b15 for my heart failure. I'm not sure that the latest formula has the effect as the Krebs b15 but helps a lot more than having non at all. I was told b15 would cause liver cancer but got rid of mine.Read More Read Less

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |