I have used this for a few year know due to a fatty liver. On my last blood work all my liver levels were back to normal. Took a test to find out if I still had the fatty liver and it came back with a slight amount. THIS IS GREAT STUFF! I have my blood work before using it and after and it has proven to work great! I take Phos Chol 900 soft gels 3 x's a day.

good

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
11/10/2018
Condition: Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/30/2018
Condition: Fatty deposits

i had 2 injections for the swelling under my eyes. Not only did It burn like fire in the initial treatment but the swelling that occurred caused me to stay home for 72 hours. Now its been 2 weeks and my eyes seem worse than when I started

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/8/2017
Condition: Memory

I took this in the form of citicoline for a couple of months before discovering that the latest scientific research has determined that the phosphatidylcholine that citicoline (and egg yolk, etc.) produces in the body, especially when combined with carnitine, a common amino acid in meat, has been found to be a major factor in the development of atherosclerosis: "23% higher risk of cardiovascular events and a 55% higher risk of mortality" according to one study. Do a web search and see for yourself. I stopped taking it immediately - I didn't notice any particular effect other than overstimulation and difficulty sleeping if taken near bedtime.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/28/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness
Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/2/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

It hasn't been a good experience. I think my vein blew. I ended up with a large football shaped dome on my arm last night. Today, where a bubble had formed at the injection site, the bubble burst and is leaking a clear liquid. I haven't felt any positive effects from the injection.